User Reviews
1 (0)
2.8 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

Nobody Likes Supergirl. 2

Whoa. I have no idea what the heck is going on. Talk about never reading superhero comics much. It's been years and well, when was Superboy called Connor? What the heck is going on? All I know of the Teen Titans was its some kind of show I would see in the television listings.Oh well, time to catch up although it appears to be more difficult than I thought it would be. None of these characters are the same from my day. I hope Lex Luthor will be at least. We shall see in the upcoming issu...

Supergirl Vs. Superboy 0

In this issue Supergirl goes to the Kents  farm to talk with Superboy. The conversation goes just about as well as the one she had with Supergirl, and the two end up beating each other. Basically the whole issue is one big fight devided by ... well ... nothing. The writer felt that these characters could not converse without hitting each other.   Yup, once again the star of the show is the art. Ian Churchill shines on this one and he is not too shabby at drawing the ladies. The writing on the ot...