starkiller809's Superboy #7 - Untamed Rose! review

Avatar image for starkiller809

Back to the Point

THE GOOD:
I really like the art for this series. It's very clean and the characters have emotions and I think that it's touching at some points in the series. I also really like how the backgrounds look in this series. I think it adds a lot of depth into the series and it's enjoyable. The story actually is what made me really like this issue. I really like how they are sorta done with the Superboy and Teen Titan crossover. It's still there but I think that it's a better reason.

THE BAD:
I think some of the lines in this issue are a little corny. I'm not sure what it is but something about the teens of the New 52 have really weird inner dialog. I think the writer should try to get the age group a bit before they really make a fool of themselves.

THE VERDICT: 4/5 (Great)
Read my review, I hate this series, but this issue was surprisingly better then one of my favorite series this week. If I had to judge the series as a whole though, I would still say to get this only if you really need something to read. There are a few good issues but some of the moments I clearly remember from this series, isn't that good but this issue was very enjoyable and it's a good sign for things to come. I suggest that you get this series if you really like the character and things seem to be getting better.

Other reviews for Superboy #7 - Untamed Rose!

Superboy - C 0

This title is like a roller coaster. One week, I will really enjoy it, while the next week I feel I could completely skip it. This was one of those weeks that I feel I could have skipped it.The GoodSuperboy is back at N.O.W.H.E.R.E. and ready from some long overdue revenge. Superboy tears his way through N.O.W.H.E.R.E.'s forces in fairly satisfying fashion.Ha. Kaitlin Fairchild is from Gen 13. How did I miss that connection? I read a lot of Gen 13 back in the 90s. And yet, while this Fairchild i...