Follow

Stormwatch

Team » Stormwatch appears in 310 issues.

Wildstorm Universe's Stormwatch was a United Nations-sponsored superhero organization controlled by the Weatherman. The New 52 DC Universe's Stormwatch is an ancient clandestine society that has been defending the Earth from the otherworldly threats for centuries.

Who do you want on the new team?

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By sexy_merc

J'onn, Hawksmoor, Apollo, and Midnighter are the only ones confirmed so far.

Just some options, I don't want them all on the same team:

- Winter

- Maj (unless he gets a better gig, I don't want DC to forget him)

- Xombi

- Wally West (there's no news of him anywhere)

- Hellstrike

- Fuji

- Jackson King

- Jakita Wagner

- Jenny Sparks or Quantum (I think it's possible)

- Swift

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crackerjack82

It matters what this stormwatch team ill be doing and how hard will they hit 
    Jack Hawksmoor, King of cities
    Midnighter, Better in combat than Bats
    Apollo.for your supermanish need
    Manhunter, Kinda like a swiss army knife,
    Flint, strong powerful not wonder woman
    Black Halo, i know this is like asking for Icon, but hey its a wishlist 
    Swift, so much better than any of the hawks, less BS 
    Ragman, Yeah odd call, but think about it, he fits in 
    Wall West. speedster 

crowncoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By crowncoke

Well the confirmed 4.  Add to that you need some diversity.  As a team that has been hinted to handle those things that others do not know about, i would consider this to be the new SHEILD and as such deniability is a must. 

Flint- or Thunder as tough as nails hard hitting female. 

Swift because a flier is needed and being she is not American adds to the international feel 

Winter because you CANNOT have SW without him and add to that his energy absording ability makes for a good character to round out the team. 

Wally West or another of the 'Flash' Speedsters could work.   

Then I think a Lantern would be a good fit as well... Or Union! (Give him some rewritten history where the Justice stone is somesort of Battery/Ring hybrid - possibly prototype that was stolen and used by his homeworld). 

And being there is no sign of Backlash or WildCATs, either Marc or Spartan could be used on the team.  Spartan as a control point for the team similar to how they portrayed him at the end of the WildStorm verse, but with a body (see Vision/Ultron stories coming from him).  And Marc was the 'TRAINER' and who better to have as a covert agent than WildStorm's/DC's own Spider-Man type character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.