Follow

Stormtroopers

Team » Stormtroopers appears in 812 issues.

The faceless ranks of unending soldiers underscoring the inhuman nature of the Empire.

Stormtroopers actually elite?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

Ok perhaps I just feel sorry for them or something, but they are said to be elite troopers and yet I can't really find anything of this(other then the Tantive IV and Echo Base). Now I know that Stormtroopers have poor aiming, but this is mostly due to plot armor cause it wouldn't be no fun if the main characters died...unless the plot calls for them to get shot like Leia and R2 were hit on Endor.

So I would just like to know, if there is any evidence of Stormtroopers actually being...well good troops?

I mean its kinda hard to believe that the Empire and the Remnant would waste time training Stormtroopers, when they could go another route.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.