Who should play Storm next?

Avatar image for warlock2792
#351 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage: And that's the truth.

Ru is actually a gorgeous woman...............................and I totally don't believe that stuff like this is a coincidence

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for by_the_power
#352 Posted by By_the_power (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so I just started watching "The Face" on Bravo with Naomi Campbell, and I think she'd be great even if she doesn't know how to act. Her accent is kind of european and her look is perfect of course. She's a little cold, but I think she'd be great.

Avatar image for passionflower
#353 Posted by PassionFlower (969 posts) - - Show Bio

@By_the_power said:

Okay so I just started watching "The Face" on Bravo with Naomi Campbell, and I think she'd be great even if she doesn't know how to act. Her accent is kind of european and her look is perfect of course. She's a little cold, but I think she'd be great.

All production would ground to a halt when she popped one of the crew in the head with a phone.

Avatar image for samimista
#354 Posted by Samimista (22297 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

When it comes to "gentle" striking beauties, I think Fatima (physically) would be much better for the role than someone like Yaya.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Absolutely beautiful. I don't think I have seen any of her movies but I bet she'd make a great Storm.

Avatar image for warlock2792
#355 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@White Mage said:

When it comes to "gentle" striking beauties, I think Fatima (physically) would be much better for the role than someone like Yaya.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Absolutely beautiful. I don't think I have seen any of her movies but I bet she'd make a great Storm.

Unfortunately, she's just a pretty face....a model. BUT, if I was going for a softer Storm, THAT'S the route I'd take. She may not nail the warrior look, but she definitely looks like an African Goddess

Avatar image for storm_calling
#356 Posted by Storm Calling (4260 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage: And that's the truth.

Ru is actually a gorgeous woman...............................and I totally don't believe that stuff like this is a coincidence

No Caption Provided

Wow, the artist clearly got his inspiration from Ru here. lol The face, the pose, the fierceness is all uncanny in similarty.

Avatar image for warlock2792
#357 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage: And that's the truth.

Ru is actually a gorgeous woman...............................and I totally don't believe that stuff like this is a coincidence

No Caption Provided

Wow, the artist clearly got his inspiration from Ru here. lol The face, the pose, the fierceness is all uncanny in similarty.

.................................COIPEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Avatar image for storm_calling
#358 Posted by Storm Calling (4260 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: LOL, Coipel has been studying Ru.

Avatar image for warlock2792
#359 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage: LOL, Coipel has been studying Ru.

And I LOVE IT!!

Avatar image for warlock2792
#360 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling: Look at them eyebrows.....they're SNATCHED!! Cat-eyes ftw....hissss

Avatar image for storm_calling
#361 Posted by Storm Calling (4260 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage:Yep, VERY snatched! there's no doubt in my mind where Coipel got his inspirations from.

Avatar image for warlock2792
#362 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage:Yep, VERY snatched! there's no doubt in my mind where Coipel got his inspirations from.

She's a straight woman with Drag Queen awesomeness.............no wonder I fell in love so quickly

Avatar image for javelynn20
#363 Edited by javelynn20 (1 posts) - - Show Bio
@white_mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage: Oh- WOW- I see what you mean by exotic and striking looks. She has them. Nice pick, WM.

Honestly-- who ever plays Storm next needs a deep alluring yet commanding Shakespearean voice acting coach. Let's be honest, Storm doesn't sound African at all.. (It's the truth) I have heard African people speak and Storm sounds Shakespearean. No matter who plays her, that would be key to bringing her character to life.

Interesting thing: We need either straight up Kenyan, or a british tone. Seriously, Storm's voice in Marvel Nemesis wasn't inaccurate. It isn't what I would've chosen, but it wasn't inaccurate.

I would love for her to have a thick, but understandable accent........................................When I think of Storm's voice, I actually think of the late, great Madge Sinclair

Loading Video...

Deep, authoritative, GORGEOUS annunciation.....REGAL as hell..........I miss Madge :(

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
Loading Video...

Personally I think that Iman the model (David Bowie's wife) if she was younger she would be perfect! Personally I still think she looks fantastic and has that maturity you were talking about. She is very regal to me... not only physically but in the way she speaks. Has a lot of grace but also a ton of strength. She is also very tall... something else you were looking for... and has an African accent :P

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Avatar image for warlock2792
#364 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
Loading Video...

Personally I think that Iman the model (David Bowie's wife) if she was younger she would be perfect! Personally I still think she looks fantastic and has that maturity you were talking about. She is very regal to me... not only physically but in the way she speaks. Has a lot of grace but also a ton of strength. She is also very tall... something else you were looking for... and has an African accent :P

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Oh, Iman................................I f*cking love Iman

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#365 Posted by jhazzroucher (21341 posts) - - Show Bio

for me, Yaya looks better than Fatima as Storm

Avatar image for stormchild1997
#366 Edited by stormchild1997 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

angela basset looks like storm tho...seriously , shes got the athletic buildand the cheek bones ... she scares me lol

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#367 Posted by jhazzroucher (21341 posts) - - Show Bio

angela basset looks like storm tho...seriously , shes got the athletic buildand the cheek bones ... she scares me lol

not for me.

Avatar image for stormchild1997
#368 Edited by stormchild1997 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

angela basset looks like storm tho...seriously , shes got the athletic buildand the cheek bones ... she scares me lol

not for me.

No Caption Provided

how so jhazz? :) she looks athletic ... shes got the cheekbones and shes fierce ... halle's face is a little to round for me , but her silhouette against the lightning in x1 is HOTT AS HELL but i bet angela would look better.. but not in this uniform tho... i would love to see her in storm's oroginal x look

Avatar image for stormchild1997
#369 Edited by stormchild1997 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj_BjUZiNKs , watch this vid and pause at 0:41 you'll see what i mean

Avatar image for warlock2792
#370 Edited by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

angela basset looks like storm tho...seriously , shes got the athletic buildand the cheek bones ... she scares me lol

not for me.

No Caption Provided

how so jhazz? :) she looks athletic ... shes got the cheekbones and shes fierce ... halle's face is a little to round for me , but her silhouette against the lightning in x1 is HOTT AS HELL but i bet angela would look better.. but not in this uniform tho... i would love to see her in storm's oroginal x look

My soul MOURNS............it MOURNS like Alicia Keys' vocal cords after any concert she performs in

Avatar image for stormchild1997
#371 Edited by stormchild1997 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@white_mage said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

angela basset looks like storm tho...seriously , shes got the athletic buildand the cheek bones ... she scares me lol

not for me.

No Caption Provided

how so jhazz? :) she looks athletic ... shes got the cheekbones and shes fierce ... halle's face is a little to round for me , but her silhouette against the lightning in x1 is HOTT AS HELL but i bet angela would look better.. but not in this uniform tho... i would love to see her in storm's oroginal x look

My soul MOURNS............it MOURNS like Alicia Keys' vocal cords after any concert she performs in

lmao mage you are just to much ... but anyway as dull and boring this uniform is shes rockin it to da maxxxxxxx her facial expression alone is fierce! she looks wayyyyyyyy better as storm *sigh* its all in the cheekbones plus she looks like storm in the pic mage posted with rupaul a while ago

Avatar image for genuinesol
#373 Edited by Genuinesol (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello everyone, I rarely comment but some comments on this thread just infuriated me. To begin, what is "look African"? I understand the concept I believe but please remember that Africa is a huge continent with 54 countries, thousands of ethnic groups that have different histories, cultures, and physical appearances, and Africans come in all shades, bone structure, hair texture, and complexions. This is almost as bad as some people thinking that the continent of Africa is and has always been just a big war torn, impoverished place of doom which it is not and has never been.

In any case, there are so many actresses that could do Storm justice that have yet to be mentioned here.

Gabrielle Union is quite a popular actress and has played versatile roles from dramas to romances to action films.

Nichole Beharie is the girlfriend of the actor that plays as Magneto in First Class, she is gorgeous and received rave review for her role in "42".

Gina Torres is an Afro-Cuban and was in Joss Whdeon's directed series "Firefly", she is tall, she has what I guess would be referred to as "exotic" features, and is a versatile actress with years of experience in the business.

Garcelle Beauvais is also tall and statuesque of Haitian descent but as with Gina Torres, she may be too old.

Then there is Joy Bryant who is tall and a striking beauty. What about Naturi Naughton who was slated to play Celia Reyes in the upcoming Wolverine film?

There are many diverse options as to who can play Storm. What is regretful that is in the world of comic books Storm is truly the only mainstream black female character that is featured.

On another note, we all have the right to our preferences but it is sad that some on here seem to think that dark skin is unattractive which is so sad in our day and age but there are historical causes for such a feeling.

These are just some of my picks as nothing more than potentials. Do not worry, if there is ever another cast for Storm I am sure it will be a decision that will surely infuriate and displease all of us.

Avatar image for genuinesol
#374 Posted by Genuinesol (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Gabrielle Union

Nicole Beharie

Gina Torres

Avatar image for warlock2792
#375 Edited by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello everyone, I rarely comment but some comments on this thread just infuriated me. To begin, what is "look African"? I understand the concept I believe but please remember that Africa is a huge continent with 54 countries, thousands of ethnic groups that have different histories, cultures, and physical appearances, and Africans come in all shades, bone structure, hair texture, and complexions. This is almost as bad as some people thinking that the continent of Africa is and has always been just a big war torn, impoverished place of doom which it is not and has never been.

You know what? I agree with you. I'm too lazy to look back and see what I've said in the past, but I know for sure that I've used the whole "look African" line before.

To make everything crystal clear, if I can't have Angela Bassett as Storm, I'd love to see a beautiful black woman who doesn't necessarily fit the American beauty standard. Darker skinned interpretations of Storm are my absolute favorite, and I feel that they are also the most striking. You can't get the same effect of her features without that extreme contrast. Angela Bassett is literally my visual for how Storm should look, speak, and act.....Halle never made my list

Avatar image for stormchild1997
#376 Posted by stormchild1997 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@genuinesol said:

Hello everyone, I rarely comment but some comments on this thread just infuriated me. To begin, what is "look African"? I understand the concept I believe but please remember that Africa is a huge continent with 54 countries, thousands of ethnic groups that have different histories, cultures, and physical appearances, and Africans come in all shades, bone structure, hair texture, and complexions. This is almost as bad as some people thinking that the continent of Africa is and has always been just a big war torn, impoverished place of doom which it is not and has never been.

You know what? I agree with you. I'm too lazy to look back and see what I've said in the past, but I know for sure that I've used the whole "look African" line before.

To make everything crystal clear, if I can't have Angela Bassett as Storm, I'd love to see a beautiful black woman who doesn't necessarily fit the American beauty standard. Darker skinned interpretations of Storm are my absolute favorite, and I feel that they are also the most striking. You can't get the same effect of her features without that extreme contrast. Angela Bassett is literally my visual for how Storm should look, speak, and act.....Halle never made my list

the darker the actress the more striking she is ^_^

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#377 Edited by jhazzroucher (21341 posts) - - Show Bio

@genuinesol: Garbielle Union looks like a good actress as Storm

Avatar image for stormchild1997
#378 Posted by stormchild1997 (336 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

^ #miscast!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for warlock2792
#379 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@white_mage said:

@genuinesol said:

Hello everyone, I rarely comment but some comments on this thread just infuriated me. To begin, what is "look African"? I understand the concept I believe but please remember that Africa is a huge continent with 54 countries, thousands of ethnic groups that have different histories, cultures, and physical appearances, and Africans come in all shades, bone structure, hair texture, and complexions. This is almost as bad as some people thinking that the continent of Africa is and has always been just a big war torn, impoverished place of doom which it is not and has never been.

You know what? I agree with you. I'm too lazy to look back and see what I've said in the past, but I know for sure that I've used the whole "look African" line before.

To make everything crystal clear, if I can't have Angela Bassett as Storm, I'd love to see a beautiful black woman who doesn't necessarily fit the American beauty standard. Darker skinned interpretations of Storm are my absolute favorite, and I feel that they are also the most striking. You can't get the same effect of her features without that extreme contrast. Angela Bassett is literally my visual for how Storm should look, speak, and act.....Halle never made my list

the darker the actress the more striking she is ^_^

Yes.............

No Caption Provided

^ #miscast!

No Caption Provided

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Avatar image for stormchild1997
#380 Posted by stormchild1997 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormchild1997 said:

@white_mage said:

@genuinesol said:

Hello everyone, I rarely comment but some comments on this thread just infuriated me. To begin, what is "look African"? I understand the concept I believe but please remember that Africa is a huge continent with 54 countries, thousands of ethnic groups that have different histories, cultures, and physical appearances, and Africans come in all shades, bone structure, hair texture, and complexions. This is almost as bad as some people thinking that the continent of Africa is and has always been just a big war torn, impoverished place of doom which it is not and has never been.

You know what? I agree with you. I'm too lazy to look back and see what I've said in the past, but I know for sure that I've used the whole "look African" line before.

To make everything crystal clear, if I can't have Angela Bassett as Storm, I'd love to see a beautiful black woman who doesn't necessarily fit the American beauty standard. Darker skinned interpretations of Storm are my absolute favorite, and I feel that they are also the most striking. You can't get the same effect of her features without that extreme contrast. Angela Bassett is literally my visual for how Storm should look, speak, and act.....Halle never made my list

the darker the actress the more striking she is ^_^

Yes.............

@stormchild1997 said:
No Caption Provided

^ #miscast!

No Caption Provided

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

the resemblance is uncanny ... halle's face is to round ... storm has PROMINENT cheekbones .... <3 angela basset ftw!

Avatar image for genuinesol
#382 Edited by Genuinesol (20 posts) - - Show Bio
Gina Torres
Gina Torres
No Caption Provided
Garcelle Beauvais
Garcelle Beauvais

We all also have to keep in mind that the actress selected to play as Storm depends on the age the directors are going for. Is it going to be a middle age Storm, a teenage/young adult Storm, or even a child Storm? Perhaps they will need Storm at all 3 periods. In any case, here are other actresses that I feel will represent Storm well and I mentioned all of these ladies in my previous post. There is so much talent that receives no attention.

Joy Bryant
Joy Bryant
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Naturi Naughton. Recall she was rumored to be cast as Celia Reyes in the Wolverine movie.
Naturi Naughton. Recall she was rumored to be cast as Celia Reyes in the Wolverine movie.

Avatar image for stormchild1997
#383 Edited by stormchild1997 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

Gina Torres
Gina Torres
No Caption Provided
Garcelle Beauvais
Garcelle Beauvais

We all also have to keep in mind that the actress selected to play as Storm depends on the age the directors are going for. Is it going to be a middle age Storm, a teenage/young adult Storm, or even a child Storm? Perhaps they will need Storm at all 3 periods. In any case, here are other actresses that I feel will represent Storm well and I mentioned all of these ladies in my previous post. There is so much talent that receives no attention.

Joy Bryant
Joy Bryant
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Naturi Naughton. Recall she was rumored to be cast as Celia Reyes in the Wolverine movie.
Naturi Naughton. Recall she was rumored to be cast as Celia Reyes in the Wolverine movie.

the first pic ... ducklips , i'd give Garcelle a chance tho

Avatar image for genuinesol
#384 Edited by Genuinesol (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@genuinesol said:
Gina Torres
Gina Torres
No Caption Provided
Garcelle Beauvais
Garcelle Beauvais

We all also have to keep in mind that the actress selected to play as Storm depends on the age the directors are going for. Is it going to be a middle age Storm, a teenage/young adult Storm, or even a child Storm? Perhaps they will need Storm at all 3 periods. In any case, here are other actresses that I feel will represent Storm well and I mentioned all of these ladies in my previous post. There is so much talent that receives no attention.

Joy Bryant
Joy Bryant
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Naturi Naughton. Recall she was rumored to be cast as Celia Reyes in the Wolverine movie.
Naturi Naughton. Recall she was rumored to be cast as Celia Reyes in the Wolverine movie.

the first pic ... ducklips , i'd give Garcelle a chance tho

Do you realize that many woman pay money to get those "duck lips"? In any case, we have recall yet again that it depends on the age the directors are going for. If they want a middle age to older Storm then Garcelle is perfect. If they want a middle-aged Storm then I go with Gina. If they want a younger Storm then Gabrielle or Nicole will be my pick. I am sure there are actresses we are overlooking. Black actresses are grossly underrepresented in Hollywood.

Avatar image for stormchild1997
#385 Posted by stormchild1997 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormchild1997 said:

@genuinesol said:
Gina Torres
Gina Torres
No Caption Provided
Garcelle Beauvais
Garcelle Beauvais

We all also have to keep in mind that the actress selected to play as Storm depends on the age the directors are going for. Is it going to be a middle age Storm, a teenage/young adult Storm, or even a child Storm? Perhaps they will need Storm at all 3 periods. In any case, here are other actresses that I feel will represent Storm well and I mentioned all of these ladies in my previous post. There is so much talent that receives no attention.

Joy Bryant
Joy Bryant
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Naturi Naughton. Recall she was rumored to be cast as Celia Reyes in the Wolverine movie.
Naturi Naughton. Recall she was rumored to be cast as Celia Reyes in the Wolverine movie.

the first pic ... ducklips , i'd give Garcelle a chance tho

Do you realize that many woman pay money to get those "duck lips"? In any case, we have recall yet again that it depends on the age the directors are going for. If they want a middle age to older Storm then Garcelle is perfect. If they want a middle-aged Storm then I go with Gina. If they want a younger Storm then Gabrielle or Nicole will be my pick. I am sure there are actresses we are overlooking. Black actresses are grossly underrepresented in Hollywood.

:) i understand

Avatar image for wtk1013
#386 Posted by wtk1013 (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Gabrielle Union or Brandy?.....but I vote Kerry!

Avatar image for fanboy2
#387 Edited by fanboy2 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Kerry Washington isn't that different from Halle. I was listening to I'm your baby tonight and the intro sounds exactly like the xmen TAS. Young Whitney would have been a perfect fit for Storm. Sigh

Avatar image for mynamewasdeleted
#388 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (683 posts) - - Show Bio

I know she's 42, but she's got this role easy

No Caption Provided

Aisha Tyler

Avatar image for stormchild1997
#389 Posted by stormchild1997 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

I know she's 42, but she's got this role easy

No Caption Provided

Aisha Tyler

maybe ... :)

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#390 Posted by jhazzroucher (21341 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for mynamewasdeleted
#391 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (683 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormchild1997 said:

@mynamewasdeleted said:

I know she's 42, but she's got this role easy

No Caption Provided

Aisha Tyler

maybe ... :)

not me

You mentioned Yaya, well.. she's only 5'8'' tall, Aisha is 6' tall. Yaya has had a nice little career doing bit parts here and there, but Aisha has been acting with many recurring roles both in front of the camera and voice acting for years now and is well and truly an embodiment of 'The Look' of Storm. Yaya is a nono.. choose againagain pleaseplease.

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#392 Posted by jhazzroucher (21341 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@mynamewasdeleted said:

I know she's 42, but she's got this role easy

No Caption Provided

Aisha Tyler

maybe ... :)

not me

You mentioned Yaya, well.. she's only 5'8'' tall, Aisha is 6' tall. Yaya has had a nice little career doing bit parts here and there, but Aisha has been acting with many recurring roles both in front of the camera and voice acting for years now and is well and truly an embodiment of 'The Look' of Storm. Yaya is a nono.. choose againagain pleaseplease.

we need somebody younger.

Avatar image for mynamewasdeleted
#393 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (683 posts) - - Show Bio

@mynamewasdeleted said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@mynamewasdeleted said:

I know she's 42, but she's got this role easy

No Caption Provided

Aisha Tyler

maybe ... :)

not me

You mentioned Yaya, well.. she's only 5'8'' tall, Aisha is 6' tall. Yaya has had a nice little career doing bit parts here and there, but Aisha has been acting with many recurring roles both in front of the camera and voice acting for years now and is well and truly an embodiment of 'The Look' of Storm. Yaya is a nono.. choose againagain pleaseplease.

we need somebody younger.

no we don't... it's called lighting and makeup... and besides Aisha is very youthful and funloving, she's a gamer and a comic book fan, she's way 'younger' than her age belies

Avatar image for jointron33
#394 Posted by jointron33 (2107 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet Jesus..........the fine sustas...................

and hopefully not some mulatto like Berry.

Avatar image for storm_ultimatebadass
#395 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (298 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@mynamewasdeleted said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@mynamewasdeleted said:

I know she's 42, but she's got this role easy

No Caption Provided

Aisha Tyler

maybe ... :)

not me

You mentioned Yaya, well.. she's only 5'8'' tall, Aisha is 6' tall. Yaya has had a nice little career doing bit parts here and there, but Aisha has been acting with many recurring roles both in front of the camera and voice acting for years now and is well and truly an embodiment of 'The Look' of Storm. Yaya is a nono.. choose againagain pleaseplease.

we need somebody younger.

no we don't... it's called lighting and makeup... and besides Aisha is very youthful and funloving, she's a gamer and a comic book fan, she's way 'younger' than her age belies

she's beautiful and i think she could bring a different side to Storm. If shes a comic book fan thats great then she can know how Storm is supposed to be portrayed correctly.

Avatar image for poisonfleur
#396 Posted by poisonfleur (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

When it comes to "gentle" striking beauties, I think Fatima (physically) would be much better for the role than someone like Yaya.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Absolutely beautiful. I don't think I have seen any of her movies but I bet she'd make a great Storm.

YES!^ My vote goes to her!
Aisha Tyler is cool too.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
#397 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1453 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@White Mage said:

When it comes to "gentle" striking beauties, I think Fatima (physically) would be much better for the role than someone like Yaya.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Absolutely beautiful. I don't think I have seen any of her movies but I bet she'd make a great Storm.

YES!^ My vote goes to her!

Aisha Tyler is cool too.

Idk I don't see her as a current Storm or should I say mature Storm.

NOW if you wanted to put her in a role as a younger Storm that was in Kenya I think she would be perfect but I just cant see her as a mature Storm

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#398 Posted by jhazzroucher (21341 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@samimista said:

@White Mage said:

When it comes to "gentle" striking beauties, I think Fatima (physically) would be much better for the role than someone like Yaya.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Absolutely beautiful. I don't think I have seen any of her movies but I bet she'd make a great Storm.

YES!^ My vote goes to her!

Aisha Tyler is cool too.

Idk I don't see her as a current Storm or should I say mature Storm.

NOW if you wanted to put her in a role as a younger Storm that was in Kenya I think she would be perfect but I just cant see her as a mature Storm

she's beautiful but she doesn't look like Storm

Avatar image for stormchild1997
#399 Posted by stormchild1997 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm said:

@poisonfleur said:

@samimista said:

@White Mage said:

When it comes to "gentle" striking beauties, I think Fatima (physically) would be much better for the role than someone like Yaya.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Absolutely beautiful. I don't think I have seen any of her movies but I bet she'd make a great Storm.

YES!^ My vote goes to her!

Aisha Tyler is cool too.

Idk I don't see her as a current Storm or should I say mature Storm.

NOW if you wanted to put her in a role as a younger Storm that was in Kenya I think she would be perfect but I just cant see her as a mature Storm

she's beautiful but she doesn't look like Storm

jhazz no one will exactly "look" like storm , one of storms noticeable facial features are her cheekbones and eyes which are slightly asian .. that lady actually looks like a goddess in the photo .. so she COULD be storm

Avatar image for Manchine
#400 Posted by Manchine (5631 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

She looks about the same. =)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.