Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10172 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

What if storm gained her elemental body

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kasya_carey

Where would you scale her in power if she were to ever do this?

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teambuster

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

cosmic scale.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Black Vortex was any indication she easily planet busted so....

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She would graduate from fodder to slightly less fodder.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

She would graduate from fodder to slightly less fodder.

lol :)

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@jhazzroucher: @thunderbolt30: @nerevarine_11: @kasya_carey:

If Storm did lose her body and FINALLY gained her Elemental Body..Storm would be OP which i'm not interested in an OP Storm. She would then become another Monica Rambeu able to change her body into many different elements. Courtesy of her powers changing in every environment she's in Cosmic, Magic, Natural Energy ETC. Then she will end up busting a Planet.

Basically she will become another Binary like Carol Danvers, but a more powerful one. LOL we can't have that people would lose their shit.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: I don't think she needs to ascend to an elemental honestly. they just need to show her using her powers more defensively akin to magneto em shield. She has the ability to do this and this would make her less of a glass cannon.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: ummm no storm's power is beyond a fodder. The door ??

1 Meng Hao > 1 Quintilian storms... fodder.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: I don't think she needs to ascend to an elemental honestly. they just need to show her using her powers more defensively akin to magneto em shield. She has the ability to do this and this would make her less of a glass cannon.

It doesn't matter me if she acends or not I just want more exploration in her powers. I'm not interested in feats we have alot that she can do that helps her wins some battles. I just want them to delve deepER into her powers.

Which is why I have a feeling she is going to do so in X-men GOLD. AND in Ms. America's Solo Arc.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: well duh she is to him. Ppl like naruto, luffy, natsu, sasuke and more she isn't.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: well duh she is to him. Ppl like naruto, luffy, natsu, sasuke and more she isn't.

Your missing a running joke. basically certain members seem to believe with all of their hearts (That or they are trolling) that storm is the most bestestestest character in fiction evAH and can NEVER LOSE!!!

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Your missing a running joke. basically certain members seem to believe with all of their hearts (That or they are trolling) that storm is the most bestestestest character in fiction evAH and can NEVER LOSE!!!

You can't blame them that's their Opinion I mean I'm debating against Wonder Woman fans and they swear UP and DOWN nothing can take her down she's immune to everything none to man. The same goes for Flash, Thor, Hulk and even Wolverine and Spider-Man, Naruto and Sasuke etc.

You can't fault them if that's what they believe then you shouldn't get angry about it let them think that and correct them in a respectful manner. However, there ARE some mid-tiers and High-Tiers Storm's powers has an edge over. And some she can actually beat which people choose to ignore because GOD forbid Storm taking out a High-Tier OH no.....

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Thekillerklok

You can't blame them that's their Opinion I mean I'm debating against Wonder Woman fans and they swear UP and DOWN nothing can take her down she's immune to everything none to man. The same goes for Flash, Thor, Hulk and even Wolverine and Spider-Man, Naruto and Sasuke etc.

You can't fault them if that's what they believe then you shouldn't get angry about it let them think that and correct them in a respectful manner. However, there ARE some mid-tiers and High-Tiers Storm's powers has an edge over. And some she can actually beat which people choose to ignore because GOD forbid Storm taking out a High-Tier OH no.....

Wasn't meant as a personal attack friend. If you can bring the feats go ahead and debate the vine is a better place that way.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: No lol I know it wasn't personal attack I was just saying not ALL Storm fans act like that.....

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: and what storm fan would that be? When was the last time you've seen a storm fan on a battle thread do something like that?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: and what storm fan would that be? When was the last time you've seen a storm fan on a battle thread do something like that?

The moment you use names it becomes a attack, but they are still around and they know who they are.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.