Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm is just confirmed as an Omega Level Mutant?!?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Seeing that Supergiant used the term "omega level mutates" and then the next panel shows her attacking Storm, Iceman and Rachel Grey. So is Storm confirmed an omega level mutant?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

Or she's "the elemental." I don't know who else was there, though, so I could be wrong.

Iceman is also an elemental. I hope the next issue or the writer himself will clarify.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i doubt but storm was called mutate#20...but i doubt , i bet he was meaning jean and bobby and storm would be the elemental..since everyone usually thinks she is one

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and Rachel Grey is also an omega level mutant

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By stormchild1997

@jhazzroucher said:

and Rachel Grey is also an omega level mutant

well i'm officially confused , but i doubt they mean storm...rachel jean and iceman..then storm sooooooooooooooooo i'm sure shes the elemental :) don't worry jhazz there is hope yet :P....but i think this is possible since iceman is more of an elemental than storm ....

azaritorrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he actually describes all three. Iceman, storm and Rachel with the eternal man, elemental and mental comment. but I don't believe he was talking about them until he made the comment about omegas and proceeded to attack them. considering the word and the context. he took it upon himself to attack the omegas that are the real danger. so IMO yes she has been classified. however until I see her shoot more that lightning im still saying potential omega.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By WARLOCK2792

he actually describes all three. Iceman, storm and Rachel with the eternal man, elemental and mental comment. but I don't believe he was talking about them until he made the comment about omegas and proceeded to attack them. considering the word and the context. he took it upon himself to attack the omegas that are the real danger. so IMO yes she has been classified. however until I see her shoot more that lightning im still saying potential omega.

This. And all three were attacked at the same time, thus, eliminating the "threats". I'm done with the guessing games, because I already know the truth. However, I feel that this should definitely count as another "subtle" point for her on panel confirmation

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm fanboy will go crazy on the battle forum.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@azaritorrent said:

This. And all three were attacked at the same time, thus, eliminating the "threats". I'm done with the guessing games, because I already know the truth. However, I feel that this should definitely count as another "subtle" point for her on panel confirmation

Yep. Storm is the supreme being of the multiverse. Above such petty human classifications.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

Yep. Storm is the supreme being of the multiverse. Above such petty human classifications.

Exactly............................................................did I mention that I'm seriously starting to hate Marvel?

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
    MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

Exactly............................................................did I mention that I'm seriously starting to hate Marvel?

Storms an Omega to say she not is just crazy. I forgot where they are but they had what it takes to be classified as an omega in one of the encyclopedias. I do remember that is you control more than 8 types of energy then they are an omega an Storm control about 8 if im not mistaken.

an @azaritorrent Storm has done much more than throw lightning. Tho I am mad she hasn't had the chance to use her powers on a wider scale in either X-men or Uncanny X-force. Tho I think she might in uncanny x-force since her evil side is out.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No, Storm is an Alpha level mutant. End of story.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She really not she been hinted at to be an omega an by their standards she really should be announced as an omega.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dernman

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

Storms an Omega to say she not is just crazy. I forgot where they are but they had what it takes to be classified as an omega in one of the encyclopedias. I do remember that is you control more than 8 types of energy then they are an omega an Storm control about 8 if im not mistaken.

an @azaritorrent Storm has done much more than throw lightning. Tho I am mad she hasn't had the chance to use her powers on a wider scale in either X-men or Uncanny X-force. Tho I think she might in uncanny x-force since her evil side is out.

i thought they could manipulate matter and energy on a massive scale...if so then storm would be one since she warps the weather for miles even for a localized storm....i must be mistaken

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

It's great to see you guys here again. : )

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm said:

@white_mage said:

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

mage is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

vascillator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well he wasnt talking about Iceman so Storm is the only one that seems to fit the "elemental" description, making her part of the fodder category. Also they all got attacked at the same time, just that Beast, Wolvie and co were quick enough to dodge it.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@magnificentstorm said:

@white_mage said:

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

yeah! Where are the rest like Son Of Storm, THUNDERBOLT30, StormCalling, etc?

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@magnificentstorm said:

@white_mage said:

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

yeah! Where are the rest like Son Of Storm, THUNDERBOLT30, StormCalling, etc?

have no idea...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

Oh! son_of_storm is actually here. : )

I'm still doubting if it was referring to all three of them because Supergiant used "is" and "megamorph" but the opposition has a point too. I hope the writer clarifies the case.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

I'm still doubting if it was referring to all three of them because Supergiant used "is" and "megamorph" but the opposition has a point too. I hope the writer clarifies the case.

didn't all omegas have some big ass power display right before they were considered omegas?...all she was doin was hurling lightning

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

didn't all omegas have some big ass power display right before they were considered omegas?...all she was doin was hurling lightning

well she did show it before. Anyway, i just asked Mr Jonathan Hickman on tweeter. Hope he answers my question if Supergiant was only referencing to iceman or including Storm and Rachel.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

well she did show it before. Anyway, i just asked Mr Jonathan Hickman on tweeter. Hope he answers my question if Supergiant was only referencing to iceman or including Storm and Rachel.

what did she do before?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

what did she do before?

Absorbing the energies of millions of stars, defeating the nigh-omnipotent Trion, bending the laws of nature, becoming Rogue Storm, etc.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

what did she do before?

Absorbing the energies of millions of stars, defeating the nigh-omnipotent Trion, bending the laws of nature, becoming Rogue Storm, etc.

rogue storm was a joke....galactic core...yeah that was awesome , Trion....uhhhhhhhhh moving on , BREAKING THE LAWS OF NATURE ALONE is awesome

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cbr is down.. jhazz here is link to jon hickmans Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/JHickman

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cbr is down.. jhazz here is link to jon hickmans Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/JHickman

I alread tweeted him. I'm waiting for him to reply.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

I'm sure he will b. Otherwise it'll cause way more confusion than it's worth lol.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

I'm sure he will b. Otherwise it'll cause way more confusion than it's worth lol.

True. : )

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes storm Is an omega lvl mutatnt. SupergIant I belIeve confIrmed It. The fact that supergIant knows that omega lvl mutants are a Real threats and realIzIng that he attacks storm and rachel and Iceman proves storm Is a omega lvl mutant. SupergIant made sure to take out the bIg guns fIrst because them three can do some SERIOUS damage.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes storm Is an omega lvl mutatnt. SupergIant I belIeve confIrmed It. The fact that supergIant knows that omega lvl mutants are a Real threats and realIzIng that he attacks storm and rachel and Iceman proves storm Is a omega lvl mutant. SupergIant made sure to take out the bIg guns fIrst because them three can do some SERIOUS damage.

we'll see.... : )

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix said:

we'll see.... : )

if she is i would love to see her turning into an element.......

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997: I know rIght that would be awsome. hey what Issue Is thIs agaIn?

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: i would like to see it happening though , in the other thread i said her omega form would have to be energy since she manipulates the energies that govern weather...the galactic core feat alone should have put her in the omega category unless there was a limited amount of energy that she could have channeled into her body ...unless someone had time to count all the stars and planets she borrowed the energy from..what did iceman do before they realised he was omega? (i have noooooooooooooo idea)

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm said:

@white_mage said:

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

i thought they could manipulate matter and energy on a massive scale...if so then storm would be one since she warps the weather for miles even for a localized storm....i must be mistaken

Yes that is also one of the things that confirmers an omega along with immortality, the 8 type of energy, an for them to also be able to transcend their human form. They don't have to be able to do all of that just one.

As for them having a big showing before being confirmed. Storm has had plenty of amazing showings showing planetary lvl power at least 3 or four I believe. But they have to show they are capable of omega lvl power but not right before they get confirmed.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: i would like to see it happening though , in the other thread i said her omega form would have to be energy since she manipulates the energies that govern weather...the galactic core feat alone should have put her in the omega category unless there was a limited amount of energy that she could have channeled into her body ...unless someone had time to count all the stars and planets she borrowed the energy from..what did iceman do before they realised he was omega? (i have noooooooooooooo idea)

I don't want her to become an elemental. I mean I want her to have that ability but not to be an elemental permanently.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@magnificentstorm said:

@white_mage said:

@son_of_storm said:

@white_mage said:

@azaritorrent said:

Yes that is also one of the things that confirmers an omega along with immortality, the 8 type of energy, an for them to also be able to transcend their human form. They don't have to be able to do all of that just one.

As for them having a big showing before being confirmed. Storm has had plenty of amazing showings showing planetary lvl power at least 3 or four I believe. But they have to show they are capable of omega lvl power but not right before they get confirmed.

yeah i know about the planetery level stuff..still trying to figure out why iceman is omega and she isn't.....

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

yeah i know about the planetery level stuff..still trying to figure out why iceman is omega and she isn't.....

It may be because Iceman is theoretically unkillable, but don't quote me on that.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By stormchild1997

@decoyelite: Lol i doubt...the only people who could kill him are telepaths...his consciousness and such , couldn't they destroy it?

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

@decoyelite: Lol i doubt...the only people who could kill him are telepaths...his consciousness and such , couldn't they destroy it?

Heck if I know. I stopped trying to figure out how his powers work around the time he remade his body by sucking the water out of someone else and turning that water into ice.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

Heck if I know. I stopped trying to figure out how his powers work around the time he remade his body by sucking the water out of someone else and turning that water into ice.

lmao! thats exactly what i thought! him essentially being moisture is not that difficult to understand , but being unkillable is just....smh , if he can transfer his conscience he doesn't need a body, and conscience is part of the mind means a telepath should be able to stop him effectively, as for him sucking water out of people to reform if he is moisture i have no problem with that, but i recently read the storm vs iceman thread , i think its unfair saying that he COULD DRAIN HER (someone who has her own control over moisture) but she wouldn't be able to stop him from draining her body , her powers protect her and compensate for the environment...in space when she summoned the GC she looked fine minus the lack of oxygen which i think means she could survive any cold he could muster (except absolute zero)

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997:

Because he can control energy on a massive lvl now after Emma removed his mental blocks an such. Without that moment he probably would have never become an omega.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997:

Because he can control energy on a massive lvl now after Emma removed his mental blocks an such. Without that moment he probably would have never become an omega.

okay i see...we NEED EMMA TO WORK ON STORM NOW! lmao but cant storm control it on a massive scale aswell?..i mean come on she does it almost everytime she uses her powers to prevent storms from growing out of her control...and surely his energy manipulatoin cant be more than storm's..the galactic core (even tho i'm pretty sure i wasn't born when she did it) and the whole using gamma rays thing plus the hemisphere sized storm thing she does ....and a whole bunch of other stuff that i cant remember , but i need to ask this.., storm isnt limited to an atmosphere/planet...is iceman able to use his powers in the vaccum of space like her?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that it's been shown yet again that Storm isn't Omega can we finally give it a rest? Of course we can't. What was I thinking.

Seriously one of the worse things Marvel did was bring the Omega level.Mutants like Franklin Richards and Legion should be Omega. People like Xavier and Magneto should be Alpha.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.