Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10181 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm is a GODDESS!!

Lord_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Goddess, DO YOU PRAISE HER !!???

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

If Storm was in our real world, I dont think Id worship her. I have a huge faith on Christianity.

Lord_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Storm was in our real world, I dont think Id worship her. I have a huge faith on Christianity.

Newsflash, god doesn't exist. :D

Meanwhile with Storm existing in real world so many problems could be fixed, i mean give or take 5 years of Storm in real world and well the world would be a very good place.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her 'mutant' status should be changed to god/eternal.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she's a real goddess now, I kinda feel her husband should be a real god.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want a transformation to happen to Storm that will officially declare her a real goddess.

Gods and goddesses from different places/dimensions being surprised as well as the Asgardians because a demigod has never become a pure/real god, how much more to a mutant who had human parents.

And the only explanation to that is because Storm has just become so very, very powerful, that along with connection to magic an her beautiful character, she was able to pull off into emitting powerful energy that transfiures her whole self and becomes a divine being.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eventhough the Black Panther comics somehow implies or even to the extent of stating that she's a real goddess, I really don't feel it much. Just a little cos I dont see the difference between the Storm that we once knew and the Storm that was awakened of her godhood.

But I believe in Coates amazing writing. IM pretty sure there will be a transformation of Storm to godhood on the next 3-6 more Black Panther issues.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eventhough the Black Panther comics somehow implies or even to the extent of stating that she's a real goddess, I really don't feel it much. Just a little cos I dont see the difference between the Storm that we once knew and the Storm that was awakened of her godhood.

But I believe in Coates amazing writing. IM pretty sure there will be a transformation of Storm to godhood on the next 3-6 more Black Panther issues.

I think we'll see more in her solo, if I'm not mistaking shes going to be battling some big cosmic baddies so we should see more and find out more about her goddesshood.

She's a young goddess or maybe an ancient goddess reincarnated so it's natural we'd have to wait and see.

I'm excited.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

I think we'll see more in her solo, if I'm not mistaking shes going to be battling some big cosmic baddies so we should see more and find out more about her goddesshood.

She's a young goddess or maybe an ancient goddess reincarnated so it's natural we'd have to wait and see.

I'm excited.

i'll be excited when we get an official release date for the new solo... until then, it's all rumours. even if marvel has said things, we need dates for confirmation.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i thought she's going to be the new Thor until the Captain America series ends.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesnt sound right that Stprm is a goddess but got controlled by a sentinite.

I thought the sentinites only work on human beings.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By butterflykyss

let me say I love reading some the older posts of people saying we were overreacting. storm is a goddess I live. where are all those haters now??

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

let me say I love reading some the older posts of people saying we were overreacting. storm is a goddess I live. where are all those haters now??

They've been blown away by Storm's most powerful winds to oblivion.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goddess sighting update. So it was confirmed by both Matthew and Kelly who are writing the current Xmen Uncanny book that Storm is indeed a goddess:

No Caption Provided

storm is a goddess per xmen xwriters

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goddess sighting update. So it was confirmed by both Matthew and Kelly who are writing the current Xmen Uncanny book that Storm is indeed a goddess:

No Caption Provided

Very nice! So it looks like the events of BP have officially crossed over into the X-books(and Gold is officially being ignored). The only question is, was this a goddess blast? It would explain why it was so effective against X-Legion.

Thanks for the link, Kyss. Overall, I think Storm was finally given some love for once. Which is nice. I'll have to add this to Update 2.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

No Caption Provided

Very nice! So it looks like the events of BP have officially crossed over into the X-books(and Gold is officially being ignored). The only question is, was this a goddess blast? It would explain why it was so effective against X-Legion.

Thanks for the link, Kyss. Overall, I think Storm was finally given some love for once. Which is nice. I'll have to add this to Update 2.

yes indeed it has my friend which also means that Guggenheim trash story about storm not being a real god can be officially ignored lol. I'm not sure if it was a goddess blast but to your point it possibly was seeing it was able to affect x-legion as effectively as it did.

and you're welcome boo. I didnt feel like storm had been given the respect she deserved and uncanny 10 wasnt perfect but it definitely was a wonderful start to some good stories about goddess storm.

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
    ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_calling said:
    @butterflykyss said:

No Caption Provided

yes indeed it has my friend which also means that Guggenheim trash story about storm not being a real god can be officially ignored lol. I'm not sure if it was a goddess blast but to your point it possibly was seeing it was able to affect x-legion as effectively as it did.

and you're welcome boo. I didnt feel like storm had been given the respect she deserved and uncanny 10 wasnt perfect but it definitely was a wonderful start to some good stories about goddess storm.

HOLY SHIT, finally!! Cry haters!!!! Lol absolutely Gugg's work is literally in the dust. I was so confused when I saw a few people try and say his work was retconning her godhead, this is a win for us. I love how they writers themselves are like wow you don't know this happened in BP huh?

Honestly though this proves how lazy they are at adapting a story, why wouldn't Storm be a priority to X-Man in the first place?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:
    @storm_calling said:
    @butterflykyss said:

No Caption Provided

HOLY SHIT, finally!! Cry haters!!!! Lol absolutely Gugg's work is literally in the dust. I was so confused when I saw a few people try and say his work was retconning her godhead, this is a win for us. I love how they writers themselves are like wow you don't know this happened in BP huh?

Honestly though this proves how lazy they are at adapting a story, why wouldn't Storm be a priority to X-Man in the first place?

lolololol!!! I'm enjoying the haters tears. lololol. and the people who were saying that were indeed the haters that only want her to be lightning lass. and when Matthew asked that question about BP I squeked!!! people were even saying the writers dont read the other books outside of xmen. I'm like wtf. but this yes most certainly does shut them all up.

and agreed. I'm not going to do too much picking apart the story anymore. I agree a lot could have been done to make this better but I'm so happy they finally confirmed her godhead this issue.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Well this is definitely the best news I've seen concerning Storm in ages so thanks @butterflykyss for the link!

-----

My only hope is that they continue to follow any groundwork being laid down by Coates and don't try their own thing. We don't need the Hadari Yao being an ineffectual twit. I also hope that they aren't using her new status as a Godhead as the reason she was able to beat Mags and be pointed out as the biggest threat that had Psylocke panicking. These are all things Storm should be capable of under normal circumstances never mind throwing the god card into the game.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well this is definitely the best news I've seen concerning Storm in ages so thanks @butterflykyss for the link!

-----

My only hope is that they continue to follow any groundwork being laid down by Coates and don't try their own thing. We don't need the Hadari Yao being an ineffectual twit. I also hope that they aren't using her new status as a Godhead as the reason she was able to beat Mags and be pointed out as the biggest threat that had Psylocke panicking. These are all things Storm should be capable of under normal circumstances never mind throwing the god card into the game.

Let us genuflect and worship our beloved goddess! :)

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NOW, all we need is for the X-Office is to incorporate this in more Stories. And now get more feats with this Goddess Power.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-----

you're very welcome friend! and I agree I was concerned the xoffices would never confirm this but I'm glad that they finally have.

and agreed to your points about what Coates has defined. they dont need to let her, the hadari yao, loose if they are going to write her disparagingly.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NOW, all we need is for the X-Office is to incorporate this in more Stories. And now get more feats with this Goddess Power.

yes.. it doesn't seem like she has any sort of durability perks with this form but I hope that this is explained and we get some more awesome feats.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it took the xoffices finally acknowledging what coates wrote for this article to be written but better later than never:

Storm is a goddess.... Not Omega CBR

So are they talking about her or Nate lol? It's like the writer didn't feel like they had enough material for two articles so they just merged them into one single article. Or am I missing something?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

it took the xoffices finally acknowledging what coates wrote for this article to be written but better later than never:

So are they talking about her or Nate lol? It's like the writer didn't feel like they had enough material for two articles so they just merged them into one single article. Or am I missing something?

I'm pretty sure they talking about storm. Nate has always been omega if I'm not mistaken and the article was predominantly about storm and what she has been called in the past (omega, potential omega, weaker alpha mutant).

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: We have to see. Once they make more stories with this Power. HOPEFULLY we get a Boost in Durability AND SPEED.

*Fingers Cross* Please show she can fly at Light Speed or FTL and can tank blast and punches that are Hight Tier!! C'MON Marvel!!1

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: now you know if they show her doing that the internet would break ftl and high durability?? the battle threads would set on fire lol

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: now you know if they show her doing that the internet would break ftl and high durability?? the battle threads would set on fire lol

As long as we are not obnoxious about her Goddess Power and feats, people will conform and agree. But of course people like *cough* noone1996 *cough* *cough* will have something to say. LOL

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#232  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@son_of_storm: I’m more curious as if this dude had any consistency to his train. How does one go from “severely injuring” someone to dazing them 2 sentences later? And Storm never knocked out the Surfer with a fireball, but who cites the source material and still gets it wrong?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

As long as we are not obnoxious about her Goddess Power and feats, people will conform and agree. But of course people like *cough* noone1996 *cough* *cough* will have something to say. LOL

I dont think most storm fans are obnoxious. I think people want us to conform to their ideas around the character. they will call the feats that refer as a goddess as outliers they will say what ever they can to proce ur weong even when we bring evidence to the discussion. I mean think about, why would we conform to their beliefs when they have actually validated everything we have been saying? haters gonna hate bottom line. lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm said:
    @butterflykyss said:

I'm pretty sure they talking about storm. Nate has always been omega if I'm not mistaken and the article was predominantly about storm and what she has been called in the past (omega, potential omega, weaker alpha mutant).

Yea I read the article twice to make sure I didn't miss anything.

But in any case she's sort of beyond being a simple omega so I'm fine with whatever the article was trying to summarize. We now have confirmation that the events of BP have happened.

@son_of_storm: I’m more curious as if this dude had any consistency to his train. How does one go from “severely injuring” someone to dazing them 2 sentences later? And Storm never knocked out the Surfer with a fireball, but who cites the source material and still gets it wrong?

Lmao I mean it's a CBR article so are you really expecting top of the line work? I'm just happy the X-Office finally confirmed a few things regarding Storm.

-She's recognized team buster.

-She can beat Magneto.

-She can actually get pissed off. I don't remember the last time I've seen Storm actually pissed.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 god_spawn  Moderator

@son_of_storm: Nah. I’m not expecting much. Just the fallout I’m preparing for.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm: Nah. I’m not expecting much. Just the fallout I’m preparing for.

No Caption Provided

Shouldn't be that bad though. We're still at the very early stages of this. But if/when Storm ever gets an elemental/energy form you may want to take a break from CV because the reckoning will happen.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:
    @son_of_storm said:
    @butterflykyss said:

Yea I read the article twice to make sure I didn't miss anything.

But in any case she's sort of beyond being a simple omega so I'm fine with whatever the article was trying to summarize. We now have confirmation that the events of BP have happened.

@god_spawn said:

Lmao I mean it's a CBR article so are you really expecting top of the line work? I'm just happy the X-Office finally confirmed a few things regarding Storm.

-She's recognized team buster.

-She can beat Magneto.

-She can actually get pissed off. I don't remember the last time I've seen Storm actually pissed.

exactly! this confirmation was so important because many of the haters wouldnt acknowledge what coates wrote without it being acknowledged by the xoffices. heck even cbr didnt recognize this until uncanny 10. they did numerous articles on stormcaster but onto a one on coates 172 issue until now. I that said I still dont think the article or better yet the issue confirmed she was an omega. the story and the actual writers only confirmed she is a goddess, which I think is far more impressive than being an omega mutant to me at least. lol

and yes to all the things that was confirmed. for so long fans of storm got teased for believing she could beat magneto and iceman and in this arc she did. we got teased for saying she is a goddess and here she is confirmed to being one. we get teamed for saying she is one the biggest threats in the xmen and in this arc, she is stated as as such. this arc confirmed a lot of what fans have been saying for the longest and it feels good to see the xoffices confirm this.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 god_spawn  Moderator
    Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm: I have this fancy ban button. That helps lol.

Good. Keep it handy for the instigators who like to poke then play victim.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just in case we have people who visit this thread and STILL want to argue she was not confirmed a goddess in Uncanny here are the writers confirming she was saying she was a literal god:

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 god_spawn  Moderator
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

THey're talking about classic X-man Storm of course. Read the whole article.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@son_of_storm said:
    @god_spawn said:

@son_of_storm: I have this fancy ban button. That helps lol.

Good. Keep it handy for the instigators who like to poke then play victim.

HAHA that's so true.

No Caption Provided

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Stormcell

@god_spawn said:

You're right, it wasn't the Silver Surfer. It was Stardust. Storm blew up Stardust for a few panels in that issue with an electron rip and shove lightning attack. (Of course, Stardust pieced herself back together later and continued her fight with Storm.) Keep in mind that Stardust beats Thor. Not only that, but in the same issue where Storm blew up Stardust, Human Torch, who had the power of Silver Surfer added to his own, could not come close to blowing up Stardust even with all of that power.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@stormcell: So are we implying Storm >>>Power Cosmic or Thor?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#249 morpheus_  Moderator

@god_spawn: Someone should give Beta Ray Bill the memo that Stardust is above Thor. I don't think he got it when he was slamming her face through a planet.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormcell: If anything the Heralds of Galacturs are equal to Thor. Thor has beaten Silver Surfer a few times and if i'm not mistaken Silver Surfer has been stated to be the strongest of the Heralds of Galactus. So, to your comment: "Keep in mind that Stardust beats Thor." Is not really accurate when Silver Surfer is above Stardust.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.