Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10181 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm in the original storyboards for Days Of Future Past

Tonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tonix

Did anyone see or know about the original storyboards of the final battle in Days Of Future Past? Storm was not the 1st to die and destroyed some sentinels

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh that crapalicious movie....but this is interesting. Do you have a link for the info on the orignal storyboards?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jhazzroucher

I think I've heard about it through a certain poster at superherohype.com. Storm was supposed to fly and destroy a lot fo sentinels , however, since Halle was pregnant, that's why we only get to see her float and then die right away.

And there were images/drawings what Storm will be doing. It was awesome.

But again, Halle was pregnant during that time. So it didn't happen, unfortunately. :(

How I wish I could find those images/pics again.

Tonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: I don't have a link to share unfortunately but it's available on the Rogue edition of Day of Future Past. In it Storm creates a tornado to throw some of the sentinels of their track and she fries them with lightning. She killed the most sentinels if I remember correctly. One flew past her and cut her side, she then fried him with lightning but then another snuck up behind her and impaled her. She would've been doing more action than the original where she just summoned the storm. Magneto destroyed some sentinels too by smashing them with the jet and then using the remaining metal to constantly spin around himself, slicing any sentinel that tried to get thru until they burned the metal with their beams.

It would've been cooler to see rather than the jet just blowing up but either way it showed Storm in a very powerful light as in both scenes, she still killed the most sentinels

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jhazzroucher

@tonix said:

@thunderbolt30: I don't have a link to share unfortunately but it's available on the Rogue edition of Day of Future Past. In it Storm creates a tornado to throw some of the sentinels of their track and she fries them with lightning. She killed the most sentinels if I remember correctly. One flew past her and cut her side, she then fried him with lightning but then another snuck up behind her and impaled her. She would've been doing more action than the original where she just summoned the storm. Magneto destroyed some sentinels too by smashing them with the jet and then using the remaining metal to constantly spin around himself, slicing any sentinel that tried to get thru until they burned the metal with their beams.

It would've been cooler to see rather than the jet just blowing up but either way it showed Storm in a very powerful light as in both scenes, she still killed the most sentinels

Somebody posted those on superherohype and I've tried looking for it but couldn't. Well, hundreds of pages. I hope you can post the scans here, please.

Tonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: I don't have the scans. I just saw them on the Rogue Edition

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonix said:

@jhazzroucher: I don't have the scans. I just saw them on the Rogue Edition

I see, Looks like I have to try looking for it.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonix said:

Ah thanks. I may check it out just to see this scene. I hate the way Storm is handled in Fox X-Men so much that I stopped buying them and refuse to go them anymore. Thanks for this.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonix said:

Ah thanks. I may check it out just to see this scene. I hate the way Storm is handled in Fox X-Men so much that I stopped buying them and refuse to go them anymore. Thanks for this.

You should really try to search for it because you'll find Storm's awesomeness on the last part of Days of Future Past. But again, it didn't happen because Halle was pregnant.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jhazzroucher

Saw this one that refers to the thread title: http://www.thegeektwins.com/2014/12/10-cool-facts-you-never-knew-about.html

stating:

"10. Storm Didn't Fly Because Berry Was Pregnant

X-Men: Days Of Future Past (2014) - Storm (Halle Berry)

In all Halle Berry's appearances in the X-Men movies she's done impressive stunts like flying, except in X-men: Days Of Future Past. This because actress Halle Berry was pregnant and didn't want to take a chance of harming herself or her baby. She told the BBC, "Storm probably won’t be as bad**s as she was going to be because we won’t be able to do any fighting or flying or things like that. She’ll be different than we originally planned her to be but I still think she’ll be an integral part of this new X-Men movie.""

stormfan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

now I know its been 2 years now but I don't even know where to find the pictures and its been bugging me ever since is it like in the rouge edition but in credits or something or like deleted scenes?

Tonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tonix

@stormfan21: I am so sorry for just now responding but it should be in the special features

Tonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I took pictures of the storyboard scenes with Storm but I don’t know how to share pictures

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.