Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm in Dark Phoenix (Spoilers Please)

Tonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tonix

Can anyone who's seen the film give a breakdown of everything she did especially the action scenes? The film hasn't been getting the best reviews so I don't want to waste my 10 bucks on seeing it lol

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-Creates ice in space to keep a space shuttle from coming apart

- Creates icecubes in two glasses for Jean and Scott to drink out of

-Lightning from her hands 99.9% of the time

- One miniature hail Storm

- Lightning lass

- Flying alongside a train with more lightning lass

- Generates wind from her hands to give magneto breathing room

Dassit.

Tonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: Dang you got right to the point lol. What did she create a miniature hailstorm for? And were you happy with how she was portrayed power wise? I already know Fox doesn't know how to write a good Storm so I know her characterization was off but I would hope they would've at least made up for it in her power use

MagneticStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: - "Creates icecubes in two glasses for Jean and Scott to drink out of" That was definitely the highlight for me! such creativity and power I almost cried...

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonix: Everything . Was minuscule apart from the space shuttle and her turning into a lightning rod above the train .. and even then she STILL needed help. I was over it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.