Storm greatest feats calculation?

#1 Posted by kasya_carey (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

So of one the Admins in charge of the marvel characters from vsbattles said "However, if you find scans of her greatest feats, and can get them calculated, we should be ablle to use that to scale from."

when I checked out http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/storm-7317/the-thermodynamics-mechanics-and-feats-of-storms-p-719868/ only some of her feats were calculated, but they weren't high end feats.

He wants calculated attacked potency, speed, and durability from Storm in order to change her page.

#2 Posted by stormphoenix (6051 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#3 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (12382 posts) - - Show Bio

What battle stats are you looking to have changed?

#4 Posted by jhazzroucher (21263 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm's powers are incalculable.

#5 Edited by butterflykyss (4969 posts) - - Show Bio

how would you calculate her feats?? that doesn't make sense.

#6 Edited by kasya_carey (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

Like how powerful her feats are. Right now they have her on the site at large island level.

He's basically asking how much force it is to destroy something islands or continents or hurt beings with that kind of durability.

#7 Edited by stormphoenix (6051 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: That's what he wants?..the potency of her powers???

#8 Posted by kasya_carey (1861 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by stormphoenix (6051 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: Didbyou direct him to the Thermodynamics thread of her powers? It just sounds like this particular admin is either not trying to acknowledge her powers or actually not interested in moving her anywhere.

#10 Posted by kasya_carey (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix: i even posted a link. He said that it was pis when I said she hurt hulk and stuff.

#11 Posted by butterflykyss (4969 posts) - - Show Bio

yea the mod or whomever is giving you a hard time. storm was able of affect and destroy vibranium magical constructs by doom in doomwar when sue forcefields and human torch fire couldn't affect it. moreover, not only has her powers affected hulk, but silver surfer and she was strong enough to break the cytorrak bands. don't be pressed, wikis don't matter; canon does.

#12 Edited by stormphoenix (6051 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: Let me talk to this dude. He clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.

#13 Posted by jhazzroucher (21263 posts) - - Show Bio

So of one the Admins in charge of the marvel characters from vsbattles said "However, if you find scans of her greatest feats, and can get them calculated, we should be ablle to use that to scale from."

when I checked out http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/storm-7317/the-thermodynamics-mechanics-and-feats-of-storms-p-719868/ only some of her feats were calculated, but they weren't high end feats.

He wants calculated attacked potency, speed, and durability from Storm in order to change her page.

Who is he so we can pm him/her.

#14 Posted by kasya_carey (1861 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by stormphoenix (6051 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: Thanks. You know what I change my mind i'm just going to let it go that site is fan made. So every character is at power levels they're not supposed to be at. So don't trip I don't think that admin sources are credible.

#16 Edited by jhazzroucher (21263 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by kasya_carey (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: yeah you have to request to have her page edited because marvel top characters pages are locked for some reason

#18 Posted by jhazzroucher (21263 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: yeah you have to request to have her page edited because marvel top characters pages are locked for some reason

dont' worry , I will have time for this. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.