Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm first look in X-MEN Apocalypse

andersonhoran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Revelation appears with his four Horsemen: Magneto, Psylocke, Archangel and Storm and they invade the Mansion X.

Alexandra Shipp says Storm is lost until Apocalypse comes and gives you a direction #sdcc

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

cool look

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice :-)! I saw this in another thread already but did not know about Shipp's comments or who our horseman would be. This movie just got that much more interesting.

andersonhoran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By andersonhoran

@thunderbolt30 said:

Nice :-)! I saw this in another thread already but did not know about Shipp's comments or who our horseman would be. This movie just got that much more interesting.

Now she'll be a knight, I believe will further explore her powers

I am very eager

Gpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks cool not sure about storm being a horsemen though.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks nice.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm and Magneto about to do some damage lol all in all looks pretty cool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Looks just like her 80s costume.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
    deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

ALL THE YAASSS!!

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By wtk1013

SOOO EXCITED! I saw the whole teaser and saw more of her costume.Storm looks absolutely amazing! I think Alexandra Shipp will do Storm the Justice she deserves. Whole teaser below:

http://www.eastcoastmovieguys.com/comic-book-movies/leakedxmenapocalypsetrailerdropsonline

steve174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not happy about the plot...I mean fuck Magneto Storm and Psylocke as a horseman...Who the hell can stop them? Cyclops, Jean (not phoenix), Havok and Beast???? lol I really wanna see how they will solve the problem... :|

C'mon...I hope she is not gonna be underpowered as we had to see in the first 3 movies with Halle...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Excited! :)

andersonhoran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By andersonhoran

@steve174 said:

I'm not happy about the plot...I mean fuck Magneto Storm and Psylocke as a horseman...Who the hell can stop them? Cyclops, Jean (not phoenix), Havok and Beast???? lol I really wanna see how they will solve the problem... :|

C'mon...I hope she is not gonna be underpowered as we had to see in the first 3 movies with Halle...

I agree with you,also another wrong thing and put them teens to fight a villain as Apocalypse

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Storm will realize her wrong ways and helps the X-ken in beating Apocalypse and the other horsemen. :)

andersonhoran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Storm will realize her wrong ways and helps the X-ken in beating Apocalypse and the other horsemen. :)

I just hope they do not put Jean and Cyclops to take down she, because that would be ridiculous, since she and much stronger than they.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

I just hope they do not put Jean and Cyclops to take down she, because that would be ridiculous, since she and much stronger than they.

True. :)

steve174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just had this vivd dream of me doing a video asking Bryan Singer to not screw Storm cause of her heritage of black female mutant and iconic character...and this went viral so he invited me on the set to help him developing the character ahaha... lol I'm just crazy, here in Italy right now is so frikking hot...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve174 said:

I just had this vivd dream of me doing a video asking Bryan Singer to not screw Storm cause of her heritage of black female mutant and iconic character...and this went viral so he invited me on the set to help him developing the character ahaha... lol I'm just crazy, here in Italy right now is so frikking hot...

I love your dream. :)

My dream was me and Storm getting married. :)

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The X-Men don't stand a chance against magnes and storm alone. Storm will come to her senses and help the X-Men. But i truly think that we will see storm do some crazy stuff with her powers. We been waiting for this for so long.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maaask12 said:

The X-Men don't stand a chance against magnes and storm alone. Storm will come to her senses and help the X-Men. But i truly think that we will see storm do some crazy stuff with her powers. We been waiting for this for so long.

OH yeah! :)

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Courtesy of Storm Calling....I love the cape!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

steve174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psylocke is perfection lol

Storm had a good costume..but if she is gonna wear that while she is under apocalypse what is gonna happen then?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Better costume which makes her lookk regal. How I wish Halle was wearing this kind of costume.

Sometimes I wish we had a long white hair for Alexandra so we can see her wear her tiara.

Hopefully before the movie X-men Apocalypse ends, the cliffhanger will be Storm challenging Cyclops' leadership.

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WastelandMan

Kinda disappointed with Apocalypse's look and voice but w/e it can still be a good movie.

Also, Olivia Munn is hot.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve174: Storm looks the best.

Psylocke looks beautiful but I'm not feeling the costume. I mean it looks fine but it looks like something got tangled from the middle to the upper part of her costume. But it still looks good and she's really beautiful. :)

andersonhoran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I loved his custom, but the wig looks poorly made

andersonhoran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

the wig looks misplaced

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's to hoping that the cape = Storm FINALLY FLIES! Not hover, float, tornado spin, etc. Flies like Banshee was doing in XMFC. I'm really liking Psylocke and Storm's look. Apoc looks....aight. Maybe this is a bad shot of him.

steve174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't forget they still need post production...so the real costume will change in the final form of the movie...Because Apocalypse cannot go out like that :D

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

No Caption Provided

the wig looks misplaced

Already looks more like Storm than she looked like Aaliyah in The Aaliyah Movie.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's to hoping that the cape = Storm FINALLY FLIES! Not hover, float, tornado spin, etc. Flies like Banshee was doing in XMFC. I'm really liking Psylocke and Storm's look. Apoc looks....aight. Maybe this is a bad shot of him.

Ahhahaha. True. Storm should be able to fly awesomely on this movie or else, I can already conclude that Singer has an area of opportunity.

andersonhoran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andersonhoran said:
    No Caption Provided

the wig looks misplaced

Already looks more like Storm than she looked like Aaliyah in The Aaliyah Movie.

Yeah, she's a lot like the Storm, I just hope we do not disappoint in performance

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur said:
    @andersonhoran said:
    No Caption Provided

the wig looks misplaced

Yeah, she's a lot like the Storm, I just hope we do not disappoint in performance

I wanna see how she looks like without being fierce.

bigfoot09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By bigfoot09

Im actually kinda liking the fact that they made storm part of the four horsemen! Cuz that means since shes part of the bad guys team, that she more than likely wont be holding back while shes fighting like she would be if she was good, cuz she wouldnt want to seriously hurt her opponents! I honestly think Bryan Singer intentionally did this cuz of the uproars we always complained to him about him not writing storm the right way and showing her power. So making her part of apocolypse team is pretty much him sayin "ok, u wanna see her unleash, kick a$$ and not give a sh!t!! well here u go!" Lol but i think towards the end storm is gna realize how wrong apocolypse is & will betray him to help the x-men!

But seriously, how the hell do they think the x-men are gna be able to tke on apocolypse, storm & magneto!? Throw psylocke in the mix.... they could solo the current roster of x-men in the movie with ease! beast & mystique... easily dead. Cyclops/havok/jubilee... dead but would get afew shots off. Professor x & jean grey... well the bad team has apocolypse & psylocke so im pretty sure theyed overwhelm xavier.

Jean would put up a fight but be killed at the end from 2 telepaths (apoc/psylocke), a telekentic (apoc) & 3 powerhouses (apoc/mags/storm).. thts just to much to handle, especially from how young she is here. Only ones would survive is nightcrawler & quicksliver & thts just cuz they can run away quick lol

steve174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's what I'm saying...Due to the fact that the goods are so "cheap", Storm won't be portrayed like a real goddess...instead I already can see how a dumb beast or a fast quicksilver can turn her down...So annoying...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jhazzroucher

Im actually kinda liking the fact that they made storm part of the four horsemen! Cuz that means since shes part of the bad guys team, that she more than likely wont be holding back while shes fighting like she would be if she was good, cuz she wouldnt want to seriously hurt her opponents! I honestly think Bryan Singer intentionally did this cuz of the uproars we always complained to him about him not writing storm the right way and showing her power. So making her part of apocolypse team is pretty much him sayin "ok, u wanna see her unleash, kick a$$ and not give a sh!t!! well here u go!" Lol but i think towards the end storm is gna realize how wrong apocolypse is & will betray him to help the x-men!

But seriously, how the hell do they think the x-men are gna be able to tke on apocolypse, storm & magneto!? Throw psylocke in the mix.... they could solo the current roster of x-men in the movie with ease! beast & mystique... easily dead. Cyclops/havok/jubilee... dead but would get afew shots off. Professor x & jean grey... well the bad team has apocolypse & psylocke so im pretty sure theyed overwhelm xavier.

Jean would put up a fight but be killed at the end from 2 telepaths (apoc/psylocke), a telekentic (apoc) & 3 powerhouses (apoc/mags/storm).. thts just to much to handle, especially from how young she is here. Only ones would survive is nightcrawler & quicksliver & thts just cuz they can run away quick lol

I also like that Storm is one of the four horsemen.

As for your next paragraph, maybe Storm and Magneto will become heroes. I don't think Magneto wants to follow somebody. He has a different plan and he doesn't prefer to be a follower.

bigfoot09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: hmm idk... cuz i watched the trailer and i dnt think magneto or any of the four horsemen has a plan cuz in the trailer xavier says somethn along the lines " apocolypse can control anyone" and then it flashes to magneto... so as of right now i dnt think he has a choice but to follow

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: hmm idk... cuz i watched the trailer and i dnt think magneto or any of the four horsemen has a plan cuz in the trailer xavier says somethn along the lines " apocolypse can control anyone" and then it flashes to magneto... so as of right now i dnt think he has a choice but to follow

There is now way they can beat Apocalypse and the horsemen unless Jean becomes Phoenix again which is less likely to happen.

I believe Storm and even Magneto will eventually learn Apocalypse's real plan or maybe Professor X is able to convince them that will make them turn to the good side.

bigfoot09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: I honestly think they are gna kno from beginning tht hes a threat and wouldnt join him but he does mind control to give them no choice... cuz like u said... mags isnt a follower, he leads! And if he gets storm from africa where shes being worshipped... i think its safe to say tht she isnt a follower either, but a ruler!

Instead of xavier gettin them outta the control i would much rather they get out of apocolypses control there own selves... like showin them struggle to over come his control.. tht way it will show how strong of a will tht storm and magneto has.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: I honestly think they are gna kno from beginning tht hes a threat and wouldnt join him but he does mind control to give them no choice... cuz like u said... mags isnt a follower, he leads! And if he gets storm from africa where shes being worshipped... i think its safe to say tht she isnt a follower either, but a ruler!

Instead of xavier gettin them outta the control i would much rather they get out of apocolypses control there own selves... like showin them struggle to over come his control.. tht way it will show how strong of a will tht storm and magneto has.

I Agree to the bold. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.