Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10157 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm best relationship was with

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Forge

T'Chala

Gambit

Wolverine

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By maaask12

What was your favorite relationship that storm had with these guys.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best thing she got from being married was that wedding dress.

Three ... two...one....

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jhazzroucher

@maaask12 said:

What was your favorite relationship that storm had with these guys.

Are you asking who among those guys is my favorite pairing for Storm?

Or the best thing that happened for each one?

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Yes, and i think she had a great relationship with all of them. but, i think it's between Logan and T'Chala. i kinda felt sorry for t'chala when he came and visit storm after the whole avengers vs x-men thing, and she turnt him away. but everything happens for a reason.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jhazzroucher

@maaask12 said:

@jhazzroucher: Yes, and i think she had a great relationship with all of them. but, i think it's between Logan and T'Chala. i kinda felt sorry for t'chala when he came and visit storm after the whole avengers vs x-men thing, and she turnt him away. but everything happens for a reason.

It's Wolverine and Storm for me! :)

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maaask12 said:

really? he was a complete jerk to her during AvX... the Storm Contingency plan (seen during their "fight") would have had me looking for the divorce lawyers if i were her. That's unacceptable of him. Then to annull the marriage because the people of Wakanda are elitist xenophobes with ironically advanced tech but truly anachronistic culture and traditions.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maaask12 said:

really? he was a complete jerk to her during AvX... the Storm Contingency plan (seen during their "fight") would have had me looking for the divorce lawyers if i were her. That's unacceptable of him. Then to annull the marriage because the people of Wakanda are elitist xenophobes with ironically advanced tech but truly anachronistic culture and traditions.

This x 100

@maaask12 said:

Forge

T'Chala

Gambit

Wolverine

Out of these guys I think her best relationship, and I am just speaking to the deep friendships she shared with each of them vs the romantic potential, is with Wolverine and Gambit IMO.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jhazzroucher

@devilsgrin81 said:

@maaask12 said:

This x 100

@maaask12 said:

Forge

T'Chala

Gambit

Wolverine

Out of these guys I think her best relationship, and I am just speaking to the deep friendships she shared with each of them vs the romantic potential, is with Wolverine and Gambit IMO.

Don't hide the fact that you're a RoLo fan too. Admit it. hahaha :)

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forge for me. Black Panther and Wolverine both seemed forced to me.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By youknowwhattodo

Forge is my choice as well. I still to this day do not buy the idea of Wolverine and Storm being a romantic couple and it's just awkward to see, though that might stem from be being anti-Wolverine. In the case of Black Panther, despite its inspiration being rather lazy (they are the two highest profile black characters in comics, let's put them together), it actually had potential but ultimately it was underwhelming.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of a relationship(ie boyfriend) I would say tchalla. All of her relationships with men have had unhappy endings in some degree but Tchalla was her first true love

Yea he didn't appreciate her when it mattered but who did he choose to be with when he believed the world was going to end? It was storm.

Wolverine was a rump in a sack for her and when another woman came along he went after her and left Ororo in the dust.

Forge is just ugh... he tried to kill her for Petes sake and Gambit... I mean really is this even a question... nightcrawler would have been a better choice.

Now in terms of friendship I would say either wolverine or gambit

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81: LOL, oh well...Storm knows what's best for her. He was going to apologize.

DiamondClaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I thought the best relationship was Jean and Storm since they were like best friends.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@jhazzroucher: Hmmmm at one time I was a long time ago (and I am still partial to them as a couple) but I prefer them to just be friends. I want Storm to continue to fly solo for a good....5+ years before a new love interest comes into her life.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Hmmmm at one time I was a long time ago (and I am still partial to them as a couple) but I prefer them to just be friends. I want Storm to continue to fly solo for a good....5+ years before a new love interest comes into her life.

Ahaahaha, at least you've admitted. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hmmm, I prefer it when she's single(that sounds creepy :o). However, if I have to choose, I guess it'd be Wolverine? I mean, at least it was somewhat organic with all the hints and nods during Claremont's run. Black Panther felt forced to me, Forge was a drama queen, and I prefer Remy and Ororo as close friends.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

T'Challa, while it was largely neglected, it ended because of politics and both parties regretted it had to end the way it did.

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By maaask12

@diamondclaw: IKR…the last scan, do anybody know what issue that is form.

No Caption Provided

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maaask12 said:

@diamondclaw: IKR…the last scan, do anybody know what issue that is form.

No Caption Provided

It's prolly in all new x-men book

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.