Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10173 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Possible power upgrade?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do you think storm should have a upgrade with her powers, or Do you think she has reached her peak in her physical body?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Son Of Storm

She doesn't need any upgrades tbh. Writers at current don't know what to with the the powers she has now... all we get is lightning lass or wind woman. Every now again we get writers like Pak who really upped the ante on showing what Storm can do when she puts her mind to it.

Personally I think the biggest issue is that being on a team book severely limits what Storm can do while not making the other looks completely and utterly useless. She needs a longer running solo written by someone who knows the character and HOW her powers work on the deepest level not one who just skimmed wikipedia.

On the body note..while I would like for her to make more use of her pressure domes or hell just evolve to an elemental form I feel like it'll never happen as her body is her only real weakness so it has to be exploited for the story sake.

Part of me always wondered if Storm was a villain of Magneto's level how supercharged her power level would be. I think the only way we'd ever get to see what Storm can do unleashed is if through some series of events she gets teleported to an exact replica of Earth but it has no people so any weather related repercussions wouldn't matter.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No upgrades needed. She only need stop caring about the environment.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Ok, upgrade might not be the right term but rather have her develop her powers to the maximum level.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She doesn't need any upgrades tbh. Writers at current don't know what to with the the powers she has now... all we get is lightning lass or wind woman. Every now again we get writers like Pak who really upped the ante on showing what Storm can do when she puts her mind to it.

Personally I think the biggest issue is that being on a team book severely limits what Storm can do while not making the other looks completely and utterly useless. She needs a longer running solo written by someone who knows the character and HOW her powers work on the deepest level not one who just skimmed wikipedia.

On the body note..while I would like for her to make more use of her pressure domes or hell just evolve to an elemental form I feel like it'll never happen as her body is her only real weakness so it has to be exploited for the story sake.

Part of me always wondered if Storm was a villain of Magneto's level how supercharged her power level would be. I think the only way we'd ever get to see what Storm can do unleashed is if through some series of events she gets teleported to an exact replica of Earth but it has no people so any weather related repercussions wouldn't matter.

QFT

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.