Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10157 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Pak on Storm: 'Not In Immediate Threat of Cancellation'

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher

Nrama: A few weeks back concern cropped up amongst fans that Storm might be in danger of cancellation, prompting a “#SaveStorm” campaign which you’re participating in. What can you say about the status of Storm going forward, and the grassroots campaign that’s started?

Pak: Our editor Daniel Ketchum and I have planned out stories through issue #12, so the book is not in immediate threat of cancellation. But of course any mid-range book can face cancellation questions eventually. So I'm enormously grateful to Brett White, BlackNerdGirls.com, VixenVarsity.com, MarvelPolitics616.com, and everyone else who's helped spread the word about the book in the last few weeks. There’s absolutely a much bigger audience out there for this book and for comics of all kinds these days and you’re helping us reach them.

Read the whole article: http://www.newsarama.com/23165-is-storm-a-criminal-greg-pak-talks.html

Link: http://www.newsarama.com/23165-is-storm-a-criminal-greg-pak-talks.html

Storm #8 cover by Stephanie Hans
    Storm #8 cover by Stephanie Hans

Nipower888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I hope she continues and victor comes back as an artist. Paks Storm is coming together so well.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I hope it doesn't end at Storm #12. :)

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nipower888: I've always liked Simon Bianchi's Storm. If not Victor, perhaps him.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nipower888: I've always liked Simon Bianchi's Storm. If not Victor, perhaps him.

I hope Victor returns as the artist. I like his art more than all the others who have drawn Storm's ongoing solo.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I was going to share this... But I didn't want people to let up on buying to #savestorm

A little fear is good.. Since everyone doomed this book to be cancelled right away. NOPE-- KEEP BUYING-- I even ordered off Marvel.com for it to be sent to my house. But they are SLOW-- Weeks later I get it.. :<

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to share this... But I didn't want people to let up on buying to #savestorm

A little fear is good.. Since everyone doomed this book to be cancelled right away. NOPE-- KEEP BUYING-- I even ordered off Marvel.com for it to be sent to my house. But they are SLOW-- Weeks later I get it.. :<

That's ok. I also even get mine after a week or two.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.