Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

O'roro would like to share her thoughts with you...

• 97 results
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher: udidn't answer my question

He was too busy thinking of a lie to tell....little devil

omg oh in regards to the "true dat" thingy lol

It's a shameful pack of lies.........LIES

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss: thank you for defending me. : )

you're welcome mage wasn't right was he??

Denial in 3...2...1

you're not me, just a reminder. lol : )

I'm reminded that I'm not you every single day, thank Jesus

well.. ill just say im not as dumb as i may seem..

Lies..........and attempts at slick and quick deception...........the boy tells

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss: I trust you......................I trust you

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage: hahaha you make me laugh.. loll. u seem like you bea hoot to hang out with.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

u better... i will hunt u down..

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage: hahaha you make me laugh.. loll. u seem like you bea hoot to hang out with.

I've been told that I am...............but b*tches tell LIES sometimes........tough to tell

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

Ok butterfly "carey" kyss

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

hehehehe.. ttyl hun

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

hehehehe.. ttyl hun

Talk to ya later

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Farewell

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Storm Calling

@butterflykyss said:

@Decoy Elite said:

I see no reason for this thread to be around given

http://www.comicvine.com/storm/29-1444/the-thermodynamics-mechanics-and-feats-of-storms-powers/92-719868/#469

This thread can cover all this stuff anyway.

doesn't matter what you think.. the mods already have stated this thread is appropriate and it was re-opened for that that reason..

and FYI there is nothin in that thread that mentions how fast how powers operate and the title of the thread doesn't even imply that it would be..

Actually the title of the thread does imply that it would. "The mechanics and feats" would involve any and all ways her powers work, including speed. I actually did go over how fast she can react with her powers in my "Subconscious/Communion" section and provided several examples.

But It's fine though. lol no one ever likes going through that massive wall of text anyway.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By WARLOCK2792

We are family

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By WARLOCK2792

get up everybody and sing

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage: When someone wants to say it's not science... Tell them this.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@White Mage: I will!!!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#66  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Storm Calling said:

rofl! : )

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#67  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Storm Calling: it's nice of you to come again

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Storm Calling

@jhazzroucher said:

It's a regular thing. :p

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

It's a regular thing. :p

He knows. He's just tryna talk is all

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By WARLOCK2792

I tickle myself brown

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By butterflykyss

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Decoy Elite said:

http://www.comicvine.com/storm/29-1444/the-thermodynamics-mechanics-and-feats-of-storms-powers/92-719868/#469

doesn't matter what you think.. the mods already have stated this thread is appropriate and it was re-opened for that that reason..

and FYI there is nothin in that thread that mentions how fast how powers operate and the title of the thread doesn't even imply that it would be..

Actually the title of the thread does imply that it would. "The mechanics and feats" would involve any and all ways her powers work, including speed. I actually did go over how fast she can react with her powers in my "Subconscious/Communion" section and provided several examples.

But It's fine though. lol no one ever likes going through that massive wall of text anyway.

oh you know when i created this thread it was after i saw a battle thread and of course people were saying it takes storm too long to create a storm or whaatever. I actually looked in the thread to see if any of this stuff was there and didn't see it.. so i was like ooh this would be a nice thread..

but i guess i over looked it o_O my bad

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By butterflykyss

we are family really mage lol u r crzy

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Storm Calling

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Decoy Elite said:

oh you know when i created this thread it was after i saw a battle thread and of course people were saying it takes storm too long to create a storm or whaatever. I actually looked in the thread to see if any of this stuff was there and didn't see it.. so i was like ooh this would be a nice thread..

I think it being a bit singled out in it's own thread may get people to realize exactly what some don't understand in the battle forums. So you're fine. I know exactly what you mean, because I have also dealt with it many times in the battle forums and at other places. It has to do with the Cartoons and Movies mainly. As some have suggested earlier in the thread.

As for Roddy's thread, don't sweat it. It's a pretty massive wall of text, so I don't hold it against you or anybody. lol

It's a great place to go when you need to grab a quick scan or have any questions though.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By butterflykyss

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Decoy Elite said:

I think it being a bit singled out in it's own thread may get people to realize exactly what some don't understand in the battle forums. So you're fine. I know exactly what you mean, because I have also dealt with it many times in the battle forums and at other places. It has to do with the Cartoons and Movies mainly. As some have suggested earlier in the thread.

As for Roddy's thread, don't sweat it. It's a pretty massive wall of text, so I don't hold it against you or anybody. lol

It's a great place to go when you need to grab a quick scan or have any questions though.

but she is constanly portrayed this way which makes me wonder is this truly how marvel would like to see storm modeled as...

thnks about roddy thread but i thought and still do think it was beautifully done...

and i totally agree i go there whenever i forget something in relation to her powers

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Decoy Elite said:

but she is constanly portrayed this way which makes me wonder is this truly how marvel would like to see storm modeled as...

thnks about roddy thread but i thought and still do think it was beautifully done...

and i totally agree i go there whenever i forget something in relation to herpowers

Now imagine carrying all of that info in your head..............while watching the X-films, and Wolverine and The X-Men reruns...............I'm mentally unstable

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Decoy Elite said:

and i totally agree i go there whenever i forget something in relation to herpowers

Now imagine carrying all of that info in your head..............while watching the X-films, and Wolverine and The X-Men reruns...............I'm mentally unstable

hahahah im so sorry those were a train wreck.. you would have committed suicide if you followed the anime series lol

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Storm Calling

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

and i totally agree i go there whenever i forget something in relation to her powers

I don't think it's a conspiracy or anything. Many of these writers find it intimidating to writer a character like Storm to the capacity that she should, so they leave her in the background and have her shoot lightning instead, while they focus on their favorites.If they need to take her out, the easiest way is to have her lightning turned against her. I think it's just pure laziness is all, and the fact that many of the current writers probably just pick up the handbooks to see what kind of powers they have and go from there, instead of actually studying the feats that the characters have performed with their powers.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By butterflykyss

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

I don't think it's a conspiracy or anything. Many of these writers find it intimidating to writer a character like Storm to the capacity that she should, so they leave her in the background and have her shoot lightning instead, while they focus on their favorites.If they need to take her out, the easiest way is to have her lightning turned against her. I think it's just pure laziness is all, and the fact that many of the current writers probably just pick up the handbooks to see what kind of powers they have and go from there, instead of actually studying the feats that the characters have performed with their powers.

i hope ur right so tired of her being shown as a damsel in distress. so not her character..

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Decoy Elite said:

hahahah im so sorry those were a train wreck.. you would have committed suicide if you followed the anime series lol

I did watch the anime series..................................................I gained a porn addiction to ease the pain...........................then I had to go back to balancing out my life.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Decoy Elite said:

I did watch the anime series..................................................I gained a porn addiction to ease the pain...........................then I had to go back to balancing out my life.

oh wow u have to share stories when u can lol.. aint nothin wrong wit that boo..

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Decoy Elite said:

oh wow u have to share stories when u can lol.. aint nothin wrong wit that boo..

Some stories are best left untold.............like the X-Men anime

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Storm Calling

Storm should have never existed in the Anime. In fact, until I see otherwise, I don't consider that Storm.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

Storm should have never existed in the Anime. In fact, until I see otherwise, I don't consider that Storm.

I can't wipe it from my memory........it's like 2 girls one cup

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

Never saw it, and don't intend to. Though I wouldn't recommend "Church of Fudge" to anyone.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

Never saw it, and don't intend to. Though I wouldn't recommend "Church of Fudge" to anyone.

...................................................I'm so scared of the word fudge when it comes to videos that I should not watch......

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By WARLOCK2792

me to the computer screen

It's not fudge you sickos!!!.........it was never fudge 0_0

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage: Don't tell me you went and watched! That video ruined my childhood. LOL

By far the worst video I've seen on the internet.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

me to the computer screen

It's not fudge you sickos!!!.........it was never fudge 0_0

ok wat are u talkin about

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Some stories are best left untold.............like the X-Men anime

im goin to have to second this

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By PassionFlower

I finally saw that anime...yeah

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage: Don't tell me you went and watched! That video ruined my childhood. LOL

By far the worst video I've seen on the internet.

I have not seen it, and I will never see it.........I won't scar myself like that......again.lol

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@PassionFlower said:

Worse than Halle Storm, and worse than......well.......any Storm that I've ever seen on television really

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By butterflykyss

@PassionFlower said:

What did you think??

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By butterflykyss

@PassionFlower said:

I will wait to to see what you say before I offer my thoughts on it lol

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By PassionFlower

I didn't particularly care for it. Storm was as anemic as hell. The story didn't hang together for me...it was just ...meh.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By PassionFlower

@butterflykyss said:

@PassionFlower said:

Love to hear what you thought.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By butterflykyss

@PassionFlower said:

@butterflykyss said:

@PassionFlower said:

Love to hear what you thought.

thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

I had a similar reaction. this was by far the WORSE incarnation of Storm that has been animated. not only was she non-essential to the team, she was a damsel in distress who needed to catch her breathe anytime she generated her powers. it was like i was being tortured with the xmen films (first two) again. she was just soooo weak, both in terms of her powers and in terms of her character.. i remember one scene but forget who they were fighting, beast came to her and told her to hide behind some fixture; i was just done. oh and don't even let me get started to the fact that during the little blizzard they had to walk through that she was wrapped in her cape as if she were cold, and then did nothing to attempt to alleviate the hostile conditions.. it was a travesty a train wreck, sh*t on a stick all in one.. a HOT MESS

ok im better now thanks for allowing me to rant there :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.