Marvel Super Hero Squad Online: Storm and Mohawk Storm

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (21896 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep. If you are a Storm fan, you can play either as Storm or Mohawk Storm on this online game. So who is better to use? And what can they do? Here's some research i did that you may want to read. : )

Let's start with Storm...

No Caption Provided

How good is she? http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showpost.php?p=14597904&postcount=25

More Storm info: http://superherosquadonline.wikispaces.com/Storm

Storm Video Gameplay (with Black Panther): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAkxyXdkrhE&feature=player_embedded

Cost: 600 Gold

Storm Cards:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-

-

-

-

Now with Mohawk Storm...

No Caption Provided

How good is she? no link yet but will update

More Mohawk Storm info: http://superherosquadonline.wikispaces.com/Storm+%28Mohawk%29

Mohawk Storm Gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwM7Xu5eYl8&feature=player_embedded

Cost: No cost. Unlockable through challenges

Mohawk Storm Cards:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anyway, more info will be added on this thread about Storm and Mohawk Storm including images of them.

For the MSHSO Tier List evaluated by Quirky, you may check it here: http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=400369

Avatar image for gracy123
#2 Posted by gracy123 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

There are many types of detectors in the market, so it is really hard to make a decision which one to buy and whee to buy. I searched the internet for a long time and then I bought a gold metal detector, which is really helpful. And when I do metal detecting outside it can really distinguish what kind of the metal that it has detected and give an indication for me. And by using such kind of device I have saved a lot of time and energy. In a word, I love the gold metal detector and have confidence in it.

Avatar image for warlock2792
#3 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@gracy123 said:

There are many types of detectors in the market, so it is really hard to make a decision which one to buy and whee to buy. I searched the internet for a long time and then I bought a gold metal detector, which is really helpful. And when I do metal detecting outside it can really distinguish what kind of the metal that it has detected and give an indication for me. And by using such kind of device I have saved a lot of time and energy. In a word, I love the gold metal detector and have confidence in it.

Please tell me more about this miraculous machine!

Avatar image for warlock2792
#4 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

:)

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#5 Posted by jhazzroucher (21896 posts) - - Show Bio

@gracy123: i don't see the connection. : )

Avatar image for warlock2792
#6 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@gracy123: i don't see the connection. : )

I know you recognize these tactics...

Avatar image for warlock2792
#7 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Goddess Storm over mohawk Storm....they went too far with the rock theme in my opinion

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#8 Posted by jhazzroucher (21896 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@gracy123: i don't see the connection. : )

I know you recognize these tactics...

buwahahaha, : )

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#9 Posted by jhazzroucher (21896 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

I prefer Goddess Storm over mohawk Storm....they went too far with the rock theme in my opinion

I like both. : )

Avatar image for warlock2792
#10 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@gracy123: i don't see the connection. : )

I know you recognize these tactics...

buwahahaha, : )

mmhmm

Avatar image for warlock2792
#11 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

I prefer Goddess Storm over mohawk Storm....they went too far with the rock theme in my opinion

I like both. : )

Too gimmicky, the mohawk version

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#12 Posted by jhazzroucher (21896 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@gracy123: i don't see the connection. : )

I know you recognize these tactics...

buwahahaha, : )

mmhmm

it's a robot.

Avatar image for warlock2792
#13 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@gracy123: i don't see the connection. : )

I know you recognize these tactics...

buwahahaha, : )

mmhmm

it's a robot.

I suspect it is

Avatar image for butterflykyss
#14 Posted by butterflykyss (5273 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

I prefer Goddess Storm over mohawk Storm....they went too far with the rock theme in my opinion

I as well.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
#15 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (4701 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad the game is aimed at a younger audience. I would like to see an animated maybe even cell-shaded version with well developed animations. Firestar and Valkyrie are really good, I hear.

Avatar image for passionflower
#16 Posted by PassionFlower (969 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

I prefer Goddess Storm over mohawk Storm....they went too far with the rock theme in my opinion

Agreed.

Avatar image for warlock2792
#17 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

Too bad the game is aimed at a younger audience. I would like to see an animated maybe even cell-shaded version with well developed animations. Firestar and Valkyrie are really good, I hear.

Firestar is adorable, and I like the way she plays. And they are coming out with "Marvel Heroes", so there's your potential wish come true!

Avatar image for warlock2792
#18 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage said:

I prefer Goddess Storm over mohawk Storm....they went too far with the rock theme in my opinion

Agreed.

She melee fights with a set of drumsticks!!!

Avatar image for poisonfleur
#19 Edited by poisonfleur (4314 posts) - - Show Bio

Call the Tempest?

Dafuq!? LOL

Disclaimer: I love Mohawk Storm.

Avatar image for warlock2792
#20 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

Call the Tempest?

Dafuq!? LOL

Disclaimer: I love Mohawk Storm.

That is one ridiculously cute photo.lol

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#21 Posted by jhazzroucher (21896 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

Call the Tempest?

Dafuq!? LOL

Disclaimer: I love Mohawk Storm.

i like how Tempest looks. : )

Avatar image for warlock2792
#22 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

Tempestade

Avatar image for warlock2792
#23 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped this game too

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.