Is Storm outdated?

#1 Posted by kasya_carey (1849 posts) - - Show Bio

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Storm

It seems that Storm power page is a little outdated, they haven't even calculated her current feats and didn't bother with some her past feats. They didn't even show her Rogue-Storm form.

But look here http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Cyclops

some of this stuff is not even right.

#2 Edited by Son Of Storm (11362 posts) - - Show Bio

Tbh I really wouldn't worry too much about it they got the general idea of she's a planetary threat extreme caution advised before messing with this one.

As for Scott they seem to be taking his recent host to the PF as a permanent thing so I really wouldn't give too much credit to this site.

Granted I have no idea what the site is trying to accomplish as I just looked at the two links you provided as I'm too lazy to look further.

#3 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

But I'm struggling with caring...........she's a wordy read though lol

#4 Posted by stormphoenix (6050 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, she isn't and I wouldn't really worry about it too much.

Marvel has been placing Storm and having her make appearances in the current Marvel U.

#5 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, she isn't and I wouldn't really worry about it too much.

Marvel has been placing Storm and having her make appearances in the current Marvel U.

I guess technically it would depend on exactly how intense we're making the "outdated" statement. She needs some updates, but there's nothing that's so horribly absent that it has to be damning

#6 Edited by stormphoenix (6050 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess technically it would depend on exactly how intense we're making the "outdated" statement. She needs some updates, but there's nothing that's so horribly absent that it has to be damning

Yeah, the outdated statement needs to be specified a bit. I don't think she is maybe in Power set???? I don't know as in terms of relevance Storm is well known in the MU.

Storm has made and appearance as well as mentioned in Black Panther 3 to 4 times. She has been in CW 2 more than once, she was shown in CW2 Totally Awesome Hulk, She was in Luke and Ironfirst twice, she is going to be a mentor to Ms.America in her solo series. Storm is going to be in Monster Unleashed(HOPEFULLY) and ofcourse Storm is leading a war soon.

She is very well known as of NOW, but in terms of power I guess your right maybe she is outdated on that.

#7 Posted by jhazzroucher (21259 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody has to update it.

#8 Edited by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the outdated statement needs to be specified a bit. I don't think she is maybe in Power set???? I don't know as in terms of relevance Storm is well known in the MU.

Storm has made and appearance as well as mentioned in Black Panther 3 to 4 times. She has been in CW 2 more than once, she was shown in CW2 Totally Awesome Hulk, She was in Luke and Ironfirst twice, she is going to be a mentor to Ms.America in her solo series. Storm is going to be in Monster Unleashed(HOPEFULLY) and ofcourse Storm is leading a war soon.

She is very well known as of NOW, but in terms of power I guess your right maybe she is outdated on that.

Honestly, last time I saw the power section was edited, I just shrugged, and kept scrolling. Her threads here have too much hard copy evidence of what she can do nowadays, so I just don't bother trying to keep up with the wiki

#9 Posted by stormphoenix (6050 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlock2792: I don't look at the wiki really because they don't pay much attention to comics. So honestly as a Storm Fan......doesn't really bother me. I know how powerful she is so I'm not really tripping.

I just wish writers would write her correctly and stop making her pathetic in every fight.

#10 Posted by jhazzroucher (21259 posts) - - Show Bio

Roddy should update it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.