Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Is Storm on the wrong side of Civil War II?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Poll Is Storm on the wrong side of Civil War II? (24 votes)

She should be on Captain Marvel's (and Medusa's) side. 4%
    She should be on Iron Man's side. 33%
    She should be on her own side! 63%

Okay... Storm sided with Carol a.k.a. Captain Marvel in Civil War II.

Carol and Medusa have been profiling people based on this new Inhuman's visions of the future.

And while these visions helped Storm's team save Magneto, and while Storm has been around many sight-seerers like BlindFold, should Storm really side with superheroes who profile crimes??????

As a black woman-- it's a bit of a slap in the face to side with anyone who profiles people.
    Whatever happened to innocent till proven guilty-- Or the Storm who sided with Captain America for rights in the first Civil War???

Or is she mainly siding with Carol for the benefit of Mutant and Inhuman relations???? Which can be seen as ANOTHER reason not to side with Carol and Medusa. Medusa is pretty much sitting by and watching her cloud kill of Storm's people. If the tables were turned, Medusa would clearly view this as an act of war. The Inhumans have gone to war over far less...

THOUGHTS???

• 
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

She(and the X-Men) shouldn't be involved at all. They have much bigger problems.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The X-Men and Storm have almost zero reason to take either side, especially since they've been mistreated by both.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree. With Sprior and Nerevarine. Why are they involved in this fight for Ulysses? Are Iron Man and/or Captain Marvel trying to assist in finding ways to help Storm save mutantkind? This is stupid.

However, if she were to pick a side, she definitely shouldn't be siding with Carol (the whole premise of what she is doing would seem morally wrong to Storm in my opinion). All in all, she should be on her own side and stay out and figure out a way to stop the t-mist.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree. With Sprior and Nerevarine. Why are they involved in this fight for Ulysses? Are Iron Man and/or Captain Marvel trying to assist in finding ways to help Storm save mutantkind? This is stupid.

However, if she were to pick a side, she definitely shouldn't be siding with Carol (the whole premise of what she is doing would seem morally wrong to Storm in my opinion). All in all, she should be on her own side and stay out and figure out a way to stop the t-mist.

Well... Carol and Medusa told Storm of a Vision that allowed Storm to save Magneto, Psylocke, Monet, and others from death. So to say they don't entirely care is unfair. But my issue is how can the Avengers say they care about everyone but ignore a toxic mist circling the globe everyday. HEY WANDA "NO MORE T-MISTS!"

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jhazzroucher

Can you tell me again what is Iron Man's side and what Is Carol's side?

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rubear

@jhazzroucher said:

Carol's side: let's heed warnings and save lives.
    Possible results: Slight probability to catch some bystanders during saving process.
    Direct results: Saved Earth and whole humanity thanks to this visions from obliteration.
    Iron Man's side: let's ignore warnings. Let the future unfold as it would be.
    Possible results: Let's be caught off guard again. Let all people who'd be saved by this visions die.
    Basically this. Only Iron Hypocrite don't understand consequences of his actions. He is blinded by ego and grief.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol's side. I just don't like how Carol handles it though.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rubear

No arguing here. She definitly could use more delicate and not heavy-handed approach in cases with humans and not world ending threats. I guess that's the thing... that Bendis "Aka Great Enemy" had no other idea about how make Stark's side look adequate at all.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed with Sprior as well. I can appreciate Carol''s thinking to a degree. If you could save someone you loved from dying by taking out their killer before he/she could do it.... how many of us wouldn't jump at that opportunity? But where do we draw the line? Either way I think Storm and the X-Men should be focused on neutralizing the T-Mist threat and securing a future for mutants.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed with Sprior as well. I can appreciate Carol''s thinking to a degree. If you could save someone you loved from dying by taking out their killer before he/she could do it.... how many of us wouldn't jump at that opportunity? But where do we draw the line? Either way I think Storm and the X-Men should be focused on neutralizing the T-Mist threat and securing a future for mutants.

Storm is multitasking. :)

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Honestly Storm shouldn't be on either side. However, Storm as well as the X-Men are in fact good friends with Carol so their is no surprise their. If Storm was in character she'd stay clear from it, but since she isn't they threw the X-Men in because Bendis.

casper4690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody is in the wrong side. Damn you bendis

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Storm shouldn't be on either side. However, Storm as well as the X-Men are in fact good friends with Carol so their is no surprise their. If Storm was in character she'd stay clear from it, but since she isn't they threw the X-Men in because Bendis.

I'm glad Storm's in Civil War 2. Storm destroyed the crimson bands. :)

Revive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She shouldn't be involved.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By poisonfleur

@rubear said:
    @jhazzroucher said:

Carol's side: let's heed warnings and save lives.

Possible results: Slight probability to catch some bystanders during saving process.

Direct results: Saved Earth and whole humanity thanks to this visions from obliteration.

Iron Man's side: let's ignore warnings. Let the future unfold as it would be.

Possible results: Let's be caught off guard again. Let all people who'd be saved by this visions die.

Basically this. Only Iron Hypocrite don't understand consequences of his actions. He is blinded by ego and grief.

NO.

Carol get's visions from this new inhuman. The issue is she basically arrests or acts upon people before they commit the crime. Granted most of the visions are right. Profiling is profiling. I think any black person knows how crappy that feels. I mean Storm's mom left the US because of how they treated black people.

Iron man says the future is too fluid. And once you mess with the future you end up changing it entirely. Which was proven true when the Bruce banner got killed. And technically true when War Machine died. He is against profiling.

They recently had a vision Spider-man will kill Cap. Guess what Carol's reaction was? Let's arrest Spider-man even though he hasn't done anything yet. What if it's self defense? What if he is being mind controlled? What if it's an accident? What if he's trying to help Cap and it only looks like a murder? You can't hold someone accountable for a crime they haven't committed yet.

There's also one vision with a lady and brief case that didn't come out accurate with Carol's methods.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur: good poinr on the visions not being 100%. That's wht i think Carol aide should draw certain lines with how they apply predictive justice. I would like tk see Storm call that out.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur: This vision came right after battle between superheroes. What would you do after that, just sit and talk?
    And once you mess with the future you end up changing it entirely.
    That's whole point of using visions - to change future and eliminate dangerous possibilities and ending of world scenarions. Carol knows that future is fluid and changeable - Galactus showed it to Ultimates when they ventured outside of existence. She also saw here a lot of terrible, horrible possible futures. You can see how that hardened her resolve to fight. Perhaps too much. And fact that future is changeable makes whole idea of protecting the future coming from people of today absurd, because there is no single and inevitable future to protect.
    There's also one vision with a lady and brief case that didn't come out accurate with Carol's methods.
    There is also Red Skull, leader of Hydra with ability to mind control.
    And guess whose agent this lady with empty brief case was supposed to be? Hydra's.
    There is also Captain America who was secretly Captain Hydra whole time and have plans about how to eliminate threats to his plans, including... ta-dam... Ulliseus. So it's not hard to imagine that this empty brief case was mind-controlled whole time, and because of it briefcase was empty. If she'd be able to sneak around she'd do Hydra's work. If she'd be caught then Red Skull'd just let her go out of control. And ta-dam, innocent victim.
    And yes, i understand that they shoud draw certain lines. That'd be reasonable, as well as more delicate approach to cases such as Spider-man's and Captain America. If Stark'd call for this then perhaps i'd support his side. But no. He is calling to entirely ignore information from visions which is simply idiocity that can cost lives to countless people. I hope that you can see my point)

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

@poisonfleur: This vision came right after battle between superheroes. What would you do after that, just sit and talk?

And once you mess with the future you end up changing it entirely.

That's whole point of using visions - to change future and eliminate dangerous possibilities and ending of world scenarions. Carol knows that future is fluid and changeable - Galactus showed it to Ultimates when they ventured outside of existence. She also saw here a lot of terrible, horrible possible futures. You can see how that hardened her resolve to fight. Perhaps too much. And fact that future is changeable makes whole idea of protecting the future coming from people of today absurd, because there is no single and inevitable future to protect.

There is also Red Skull, leader of Hydra with ability to mind control.

And guess whose agent this lady with empty brief case was supposed to be? Hydra's.

There is also Captain America who was secretly Captain Hydra whole time and have plans about how to eliminate threats to his plans, including... ta-dam... Ulliseus. So it's not hard to imagine that this empty brief case was mind-controlled whole time, and because of it briefcase was empty. If she'd be able to sneak around she'd do Hydra's work. If she'd be caught then Red Skull'd just let her go out of control. And ta-dam, innocent victim.

And yes, i understand that they shoud draw certain lines. That'd be reasonable, as well as more delicate approach to cases such as Spider-man's and Captain America. If Stark'd call for this then perhaps i'd support his side. But no. He is calling to entirely ignore information from visions which is simply idiocity that can cost lives to countless people. I hope that you can see my point)

AS OPPOSED TO FLAT OUT ARRESTING SOMEONE???????????
    The lady was never confirmed to be Hydra. Her brief case was empty. Even if she was Hydra, there's no proof. This is technically a witch hunt.
    Listen I despise Stark, but his point is valid.
    I'm pretty confident he hasn't ignored information. Since when handling situations like Banner.
    And I'm pretty confident he isn't ignoring information with Spider-man and Cap now.
    And he isn't entirely opposed to be aware of the future visions. It's just Carol is wayy too extreme. Storm would NEVER allow someone to be arrested for what they MIGHT do. It goes against everything she has fought for. The sentinels were put in place for what mutants MIGHT do.

So I ask again... Should Storm really be on Carol's side or is this just for the Inhumans...

LilTWill2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm should be on her own side, she aint got no business to be in Civil War II.

I like Carol's way of thinking I just dont like how she handles it.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rubear

@poisonfleur: Better safe than sorry. But arresting is indeed too extreme.

And he isn't entirely opposed to be aware of the future visions.

He is entirely opposed to be aware of the future visions. He was sceptical from the beginning. Now he is completly off rails and by his own admission suffering mental breakdown after death of Rhodey. He restorted to kidnapping, torturing and starting his own personal war that endangered his employes right after that without any second thought. And after that he did not change any of his views, he only cememnted them. Do you remember any panels, any issues where he spoke just for more delicate approach, for forming rules?

I don't, because he is standing for shutting whole viewing of future down. For ignore of this warnings. Oh, common. You tell me that he hasn't ignored information in case of Banner? He ignored even fact that Banner started experimenting upon himself again. He ignored fact that Hawkey acted on his own and fact that he had istructions from Banner. He ignored all to blame Carol. That's who Stark is.

Her brief case was empty. Even if she was Hydra, there's no proof. This is technically a witch hunt.

So there is nothing strange or suspicious in totally empty brief case, sure. That happens all the time. But under mind control she may thought that brief case was not empty. Except it turned to be empty which was surprise for all, including her... Technically before any proofs (or scans of mind by somebody like Jean to find if she was before under mind control, is she was under mind control of Red Skull with his Xavier's brain then average telepath'd find nothing) could be found Stark's little band attacked Triskelion so we may never know.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@liltwill2000: civil War 2 effects everyone so she does have a stake as does everyone on earth.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear:

And he isn't entirely opposed to be aware of the future visions.

He is entirely opposed to be aware of the future visions. He was sceptical from the beginning. Now he is completly off rails and by his own admission suffering mental breakdown after death of Rhodey. He restorted to kidnapping, torturing and starting his own personal war that endangered his employes right after that without any second thought. And after that he did not change any of his views, he only cememnted them. Do you remember any panels, any issues where he spoke just for more delicate approach, for forming rules?

-If he ignored the visions. He wouldn't have even confronted Banner in the first place. Which was the right thing to do. You don't just arrest a friend because someone had a vision. That's what tyrants do. And WE ALL KNOW, Storm wouldn't be that extreme to not hear someone out first. As I said, she has spent her life fighting sentinels that fear what mutants MIGHT do. Visions are what people MIGHT do.

I don't, because he is standing for shutting whole viewing of future down. For ignore of this warnings. Oh, common. You tell me that he hasn't ignored information in case of Banner? He ignored even fact that Banner started experimenting upon himself again. He ignored fact that Hawkey acted on his own and fact that he had istructions from Banner. He ignored all to blame Carol. That's who Stark is.

Her brief case was empty. Even if she was Hydra, there's no proof. This is technically a witch hunt.

So there is nothing strange or suspicious in totally empty brief case, sure. That happens all the time. But under mind control she may thought that brief case was not empty. Except it turned to be empty which was surprise for all, including her... Technically before any proofs (or scans of mind by somebody like Jean to find if she was before under mind control, is she was under mind control of Red Skull with his Xavier's brain then average telepath'd find nothing) could be found Stark's little band attacked Triskelion so we may never know.

-She said she had got a new brief case and that got them confused when she left the house-- that's why it was empty. You can't arrest someone without proof. That is illegal. And actually very un-American. As Captain America said in Civil War I, We should have the right to chose. THAT is what defines if a person is GOOD or BAD.

Personally I'm disappointed that Storm is siding with Carol/Medusa solely to help Mutant and Inhuman relations. LIKE MEDUSA OR CAROL HAVE EVER GAVE A CRAP ABOUT MUTANTS. Must I break out the scans where Emma Read Carol her rights about this? And Medusa has always been rude to Storm even before this. Need I remind you what happened when she visited the Inhumans when she married Black Panther.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur: It seems that we're both interpretating event of Civil War II strictly from our respectful point of view and so this dispute can be... ifinite. Also it's clear that you look at such dilemmas from ideological and not practical point of view. That's why you look at case of Storm's choice of side with dissapointment. I see it differently. Also as far as i see war between mutants and inhumans is inevitable and best chance mutants have is to unite and strike first and hard together (in fact Cyclop's Nation X would be best chance of mutants if only Wolverine's dumbness'd not undermine it, and as we both remember later Cyclops gamble with Phoenix Force served mutants much better then fears of Wolverine) i see wisdom in desicion of Storm to use this new Inhuman to prevent tragedies that would endanger whole world including mutants or just mutants, like in case of terrigen cloud in Dubai. It's not about relathionships with this... inhumans. I see this as practical choice, not ideological, and all this talks about building bridges... that's just political part of it.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By poisonfleur

@rubear said:

@poisonfleur: It seems that we're both interpretating event of Civil War II strictly from our respectful point of view and so this dispute can be... ifinite. Also it's clear that you look at such dilemmas from ideological and not practical point of view. That's why you look at case of Storm's choice of side with dissapointment. I see it differently. Also as far as i see war between mutants and inhumans is inevitable and best chance mutants have is to unite and strike first and hard together (in fact Cyclop's Nation X would be best chance of mutants if only Wolverine's dumbness'd not undermine it, and as we both remember later Cyclops gamble with Phoenix Force served mutants much better then fears of Wolverine) i see wisdom in desicion of Storm to use this new Inhuman to prevent tragedies that would endanger whole world including mutants or just mutants, like in case of terrigen cloud in Dubai. It's not about relathionships with this... inhumans. I see this as practical choice, not ideological, and all this talks about building bridges... that's just political part of it.

You haven't understood what I've been saying.

I think Storm Wouldn't side with Medusa/Carol because...

1) All New X-men/Mutants are with Iron Man. (Her People) Plus isn't it her job to make sure the ALL-NEW X-men from the past are safe and okay???? Considering one almost died and could have destroyed the present state of reality.

2) Medusa has attacked and treated Strom rudely in the past, when she was with Black Panther.

3) Carol arrests people based on what they might do. Mutants have been detained over the years for what they MIGHT do. I would imagine Storm would be 100% against that if she truly preaches for equality.

4) She sided with Cap in Civil War 1, for the principle of choice. Which is the opposite of what Carol stands for.

5) THE INHUMANS ARE ON THAT SIDE. They are don't give a crap whether mutants live or die. This has been established.

The only justification is that Carol told Storm about a vision that resulted in her saving Magneto's team. And that doesn't warrant fighting other X-men for. What's Medusa going to do??? Put out more Terrigen Mists?

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rubear

@rubear said:

1) All New X-men/Mutants are with Iron Man. (Her People) Plus isn't it her job to make sure the ALL-NEW X-men from the past are safe and okay????

2) Medusa has attacked and treated Strom rudely in the past, when she was with Black Panther.

3) Carol arrests people based on what they might do. Mutants have been detained over the years for what they MIGHT do. I would imagine Storm would be 100% against that if she truly preaches for equality.

4) She sided with Cap in Civil War 1, for the principle of choice. Which is the opposite of what Carol stands for.

5) THE INHUMANS ARE ON THAT SIDE. They are don't give a crap whether mutants live or die. This has been established.

The only justification is that Carol told Storm about a vision that resulted in her saving Magneto's team. And that doesn't warrant fighting other X-men for. What's Medusa going to do??? Put out more Terrigen Mists?

1) What the hell they are even doing on Iron Hypocrite's side was never explained. Especially considering that they came from past to change the future.
    2) Yeah, that so important reason.
    3) I would imagine that right now Storm have more pressing concerns then equality. You know, survival of species.
    4) During Civil War 1 Tony's side had nothing to offer to mutants. So they joined whoever they wanted. Storm joined together with Black Panter, iiirc. In this second Civil War cituation is different.
    5) Not all of them. For example Crystal's team saved some mutants from terrigen in Midterrenian and they keep this treaserous Beast in Atillan working with Iso on terrigen. Theoretically for cure, also i doubt it so.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol's side is definitely better than Iron Man's.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
    @poisonfleur said:
    @rubear said:

1) All New X-men/Mutants are with Iron Man. (Her People) Plus isn't it her job to make sure the ALL-NEW X-men from the past are safe and okay????

1) What the hell they are even doing on Iron Hypocrite's side was never explained. Especially considering that they came from past to change the future.

2) Yeah, that so important reason.

3) I would imagine that right now Storm have more pressing concerns then equality. You know, survival of species.

4) During Civil War 1 Tony's side had nothing to offer to mutants. So they joined whoever they wanted. Storm joined together with Black Panter, iiirc. In this second Civil War cituation is different.

5) Not all of them. For example Crystal's team saved some mutants from terrigen in Midterrenian and they keep this treaserous Beast in Atillan working with Iso on terrigen. Theoretically for cure, also i doubt it so.

1) Does it matter what the reason was? THEY SHOULD BE ARE A MAJOR PRIORITY FOR STORM. Remember when Storm almost died and reality almost got warped. They should be one of Storm's top priorities. Not against them.
    2) Seriously, Medusa is Cvnt. And the only reason they are trying to make her likeable is because Marvel wants the Inhumans to replace the X-men. Booo! And guess who's the cheap Storm replacement? MEDUSA. Besides she's been trashing Storm during Civil War II. I would've struck her with lightning mid conversation. People have gotten Storm's wrath for less.
    3) True.... but still what makes Storm so amazing is that she able to smartly navigate situations, most characters wouldn't. This just seems like a pathetic safe route for her character. Storm has always been a boss and doesn't let people walk over her judgement. That's why it's difficult to watch this compromise.
    4) Storm joined Cap in Civil War I because she's never supported registration because of the parallels in the mutant registration act. They even touched base on this in the files in MUA2. But CW1 is off topic. The reality is this inhuman's visions targeted mutants-- Storm would not be having it! So it's a bit hypocritical. This inhuman peace treaty isn't worth this compromise. This relationship blows. She lives in Hell for pete's sake...
    5) Screw Beast. He's a traitor. And he left the X-men after that intervention. And they left Frenzy in a jail cell to never be seen again.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur:
    1) With Xavier and Wolverine dead and presumely dead Cyclops every single mutant became Storm's (and Magneto's) responsibility and priority, not just this time-displaced group. And if you forgot young Jean and Beast are with Storm. So that's not as obvivious as you'd like to think. I'm pretty sure that Storm was as surprised that they showed here as Kitty Pride was.
    2) No arguing about Medusa as Cvnt. And Storm almost did just that, but again she showed self-control.
    3) 4) Remind me just where this inhuman's visions targeted mutants? In Uncanny Avengers where it was Captain Hydra who targeted them (Cable and Rogue, who together with Shaw and Toad raided some terrigen research facility) and used this occasion to disband Unity Squad? No one died, also, and squad stayed together. Or in Dubai where they in fact saved dosens of mutants, including team of X-men? From, you know, terrigen and Sentinels? Or later in some city where they stopped invasion of Brood?
    5) Indeed he is. But "they left Frenzy in a jail cell to never be seen again", really?
    Does this look like jail cell? This is before and after that save in Midterrenian i mentioned above.

No Caption Provided
    poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By poisonfleur

@rubear:

1) That is possible. I'll give you that. However wouldn't that be a perfect moment to get your priorities together instead of go head-to-head with the group? Besides, they are technically more important than this entire event. (I didn't realize young beast was on Storm's team?)

2) All I'm saying is this isn't a 'bridge building' scenario. Let's face it, Medusa is only second to Scarlet Witch when it comes to mutant genocide. I just don't get why Storm is trying so hard to make it work when Medusa flat out doesn't care. But Scarlet Witch tried to make things right but Storm wasn't having it in Children's Crusade. The logic is a bit flawed.

3) 4) I'm sorry, I meant 'if' the inhuman's vision targeted mutants, Storm wouldn't be having Medusa or Carol run up on her people. (Typo on my part. I was ragging) I feel like Magneto and Storm would've been on the same page about this. Clearly they will be because of IvX. Which, btw, Storm clearly shouldn't have helped the Inhumans out in their time in Civil War II, when let's face it the Inhumans are going to turn around and fight the X-men anyways.... It's just wayy too idealistic for Storm's character. She's shown to be much more capable and wiser in the past.

5) Well... Excuse me for not reading the latest issue of ANI, (how timely for her to reappear....) When Frenzy has been MIA from the plot for HOW MANY ISSUES??????????????????? Okay then... you see my point. And she was last seen in a cell.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur:
    1) Perhaps i mistook him for somebody, not sure... Either way, fight started less then two minutes after Tony showed up.
    Nobody had a chance to talk. And back-stabbing is certainly not in character of Storm, neither is abondoning allies.
    2) Not that i want to defend this snakeheaded bitch, but let's face it, Black Bolt blew up terrigen bomb and not Medusa. Black Bolt blew it up together with his brother Maximus the Mad without telling anybody else. So it's Medusa's fault only in sense that she is now Inhumans queen. And we don't know if she even can collect clouds and somehow make gas into crystals again. You place blame on wrong head. Medusa is dealing with results of actions of her former husband.
    3) 4) As far as we know mutants would be forced to stand up and fight against inhumans. So Magneto is right, indeed. Yes, Storm is idealistic here, perhaps too much idealistic. That's what Xavier taught her, anyway... but for now mutants are not united, they're too scattered to start fight right now. Scott tried this and presumely died. Mutants need to consolidate both their ranks and resolve for fight. So for now (and because of idealistic part) Storm tried other roads and this is bearing fruits, such as saved team of Magneto and other mutants.
    5) I don't remember her being in cell at all, so i'm not sure about what you're talking)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Civil War 2 #6 preview
    Civil War 2 #6 preview

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: As we know from Thunderbolts 5 they'd release him)

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHY?! WHY IS EVERYTHING ABOUT SPIDERMAN!!!!!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jhazzroucher

@stormphoenix said:

WHY?! WHY IS EVERYTHING ABOUT SPIDERMAN!!!!!

That's why we need Spider-Storm. :)

No Caption Provided

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Civil War 2 #6

No Caption Provided

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Civil War 2 #6

No Caption Provided

Storm being reduced to a ranting ex-wife while Black Panther is shown as the voice of reason... SMH WHYYY????

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jhazzroucher

I think at the end of Civil War 2, Carol's side will be clear right side.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kasya_carey

Storm look beautiful in those scans.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not with this sort of writing, Carol has basically become more of a fascist than Tony was in cw1. Stop a catastrophe? Sure, no problem. Lock up someone for something they haven't done? Fascism.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

Not with this sort of writing, Carol has basically become more of a fascist than Tony was in cw1. Stop a catastrophe? Sure, no problem. Lock up someone for something they haven't done? Fascism.

But Marvel is building up Carol and Iron Man might die.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen said:
    @jhazzroucher said:

Death is nothing serious in marvel comics.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen said:
    @jhazzroucher said:

Seems like a poor way to build up a character. Most fans seem pretty miffed at Captain Marvel. Not even people who like Tony. People just think Carol has gone mad with power at this point. It's tough to argue she hasn't.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:
    @jhazzroucher said:
    @mark_stephen said:
    @jhazzroucher said:

Seems like a poor way to build up a character. Most fans seem pretty miffed at Captain Marvel. Not even people who like Tony. People just think Carol has gone mad with power at this point. It's tough to argue she hasn't.

Yea, but the same approach put Tony into the stratosphere as far as interest and popularity goes. I think that is what marvel is counting on.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.