Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Gambit in Storm #9

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Wtf is up with the art lately...? Go back to the original artist. I COULD DO BETTER THAN THIS!!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf is up with the art lately...? Go back to the original artist. I COULD DO BETTER THAN THIS!!

I know. Gambit doesn't look good. I just hope the story will be awesome.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know the art is utter crap when not even Remy looks good..

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Yes that art look like a complete mess. At this rate you can pretty much tell Storm is ending with issue 12. From the get go Marvel never REALLY respected this series and that's probably because they knew no matter what the sales numbers were they were ending it at issue 12 via restarting the universe. Which in my opinion is bullshit but whatever. I'm happy we had a competent writer who happened to be a really big fan and Victor (for the issues he did. The others can fuck off) as an artist.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@son_of_storm: Lmao the feels...Luckily Victor will be back for issue 10.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes that art look like a complete mess. At this rate you can pretty much tell Storm is ending with issue 12. From the get go Marvel never REALLY respected this series and that's probably because they knew no matter what the sales numbers were they were ending it at issue 12 via restarting the universe. Which in my opinion is bullshit but whatever. I'm happy we had a competent writer who happened to be a really big fan and Victor (for the issues he did. The others can fuck off) as an artist.

Well, is it only Storm showing up in multiple books while carrying her own ongoing? I know Batman, Spider-man and Superman does that but Storm is new so I think they didn't really expect the ongoing solo to sell well since she's also appearing on other books.

Victor is the best artist in Storm's ongoing solo. Good thing he'll be back in Storm #10. :)

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm said:

Well, is it only Storm showing up in multiple books while carrying her own ongoing? I know Batman, Spider-man and Superman does that but Storm is new so I think they didn't really expect the ongoing solo to sell well since she's also appearing on other books.

Victor is the best artist in Storm's ongoing solo. Good thing he'll be back in Storm #10. :)

B to be honest that really doesn't matter. Wolverine (the most obvious example) appeared in multiple team book and had like two solo's going on simultaneously. So it really doesn't have anything with how many books they are appearing in but how well Marvel markets them. And as far Storm's book they did all of shit to market it. Her fans did all of the work when it came to spreading awareness on this book.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

@son_of_storm: Lmao the feels...Luckily Victor will be back for issue 10.

Lol. And im infinitely happy Victor is coming back. Even if it is for just issue 10. A much needed break from the trash we've been looking at.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@son_of_storm said:

B to be honest that really doesn't matter. Wolverine (the most obvious example) appeared in multiple team book and had like two solo's going on simultaneously. So it really doesn't have anything with how many books they are appearing in but how well Marvel markets them. And as far Storm's book they did all of shit to market it. Her fans did all of the work when it came to spreading awareness on this book.

You are probably right.

Do you also post at comicbookresources?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@son_of_storm said:

You are probably right.

No I don't.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@son_of_storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@son_of_storm said:

You are probably right.

No I don't.

You should. It also fun there. :)

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By poisonfleur

You know the art is utter crap when not even Remy looks good..

DAAAYYYMMM!!!!^^^^^

No Caption Provided
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We just have to accept it. I just hope the story will be awesome.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@poisonfleur: not even he can fix that horrendous crap fest. Under no NORMAL circumstances should she look like Frieda Krueger and gambit? He looks like that one uncle that never left your grandma's house....

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jhazzroucher

@poisonfleur: not even he can fix that horrendous crap fest. Under no NORMAL circumstances should she look like Frieda Krueger and gambit? He looks like that one uncle that never left your grandma's house....

lol.

Anyway, the last panel of the scan below kinda looks like Maya.

No Caption Provided

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: nope. Absolutely not. I would personally pay for your eye care if it made you see better. Maya is beautiful, I have no idea where those two walkers on that page came from..

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit fans love the issue. :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was a good issue today. The art aside the Gambit+Ororo chemistry was well captured by Pak and it was great to see that their bro/sis connection is still deep. I would love to see them be on a team together again or helm a duo team up series.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.