DoX #2 Preview - Storm confronts Medusa

#1 Posted by butterflykyss (4969 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Seems like things are about to heat up in this next issue. From people who follow the Inhumans, it has been stated that Medusa knew that the mist could negatively impact mutants even though per the preview she seems to be unaware of this.

That said it is great to see Storm took a proactive approach in correcting the problem. As they both appear to be on each other's side in tackling the threat I am very curious to see what pushes both Queens over the edge in wanting to go to war.

#2 Edited by stormphoenix (6051 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss: Did someone say that if we read Uncanny Inhumans that Medusa already knew the mist kills Mutants!?

#3 Posted by butterflykyss (4969 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix: i have to relook at the messages i know someone mentioned son of m

#4 Posted by stormphoenix (6051 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss: I was about to say um that's a lie. I have been reading Uncanny Inhumans since the first issue and i did NOT see that.

#5 Posted by butterflykyss (4969 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix: yea i dont read or follow inhumans so wat they are saying may be true. however, i think everything will be revealed wat medusa knows next week

#6 Posted by stormphoenix (6051 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix: yea i dont read or follow inhumans so wat they are saying may be true. however, i think everything will be revealed wat medusa knows next week

Believe me my friend it's not true, BUT you are correct we shall she what Medusa is hiding.

#7 Edited by jhazzroucher (21263 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the thread butterflykyss. :)

#8 Posted by kasya_carey (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened to crystal beautiful hair

#9 Posted by jhazzroucher (21263 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm looks better with white eyebrows. :)

#10 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (12382 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

Believe me my friend it's not true, BUT you are correct we shall she what Medusa is hiding.

This is what I am also curious about. I was thinking she is either hiding something or very concerned about the prospect of war breaking out between the Inhumans and X-Men.

#11 Edited by stormphoenix (6051 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderbolt30: It can't be War I believe Medusa is extremely arrogant that she believes the Inhumans can mope the floor of the X-Men. War is not her concern, she's probably worried that the X-Men may actually find a cure.

#12 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (12382 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderbolt30: It can't be War I believe Medusa is extremely arrogant that she believes the Inhumans can mope the floor of the X-Men. War is not her concern, she's probably worried that the X-Men may actually find a cure.

That's a fair point.

#13 Posted by Sprior93 (12260 posts) - - Show Bio

*sigh*

I miss that costume.

#15 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

When was the last time storm a HAM! on anyone? Medusa better put that scalp in witness protection

#16 Posted by jhazzroucher (21263 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Storm is the one who made Medusa bald.

#17 Posted by poisonfleur (4177 posts) - - Show Bio

Btw Storm needs to go back to this outfit.

#18 Posted by jhazzroucher (21263 posts) - - Show Bio

Btw Storm needs to go back to this outfit.

Bring back the cape at least.

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
#19 Posted by ShepardOakenPrime (457 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who loved this costume

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.