Follow

Steve Trevor

Character » Steve Trevor appears in 1372 issues.

Colonel Steve Trevor is a military officer who is the original love interest of Wonder Woman and the very first man she has laid eyes on. In various incarnations, his status in the military has gone from being in the Army Air Corps, to being an Air Force pilot, to the current incarnation of being a Navy SEAL. He is now a U.S. Government Agent and head of A.R.G.U.S.. He was also co-leader and a member of the Justice League of America.

Uncharted Steve Trevor Superpowers

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

Edited By RazzaTazz

Steve Trevor throughout his long publication history (since the early 1940s) has mostly been depicted as a super-cool pilot that Wonder Woman fell in love with.  Most of the golden age and even a fair bit of silver age stories revolved around him, but unbeknownst to most he would require super powers to accomplish what he did.  Here is a list: 

1.  Super Strength (conditional) - Steve is usually portrayed as a guy in pretty good shape but this doesn't do him justice.  A lot of time Wonder Woman has to save him from some heavy object, but this guy has also been seen to knock out 10 men with two simultaneous punches.  He also used a judo throw on a gorilla sending him flying ten feet.  

2.  Invulnerability (conditional) - Steve may seem like a male version of a damsel in distress at times with his tendency to get clubbed on the back of the head, or have bullets graze his head so that he gets amnesia.  What people forget though is that this guy has survived about 50 plane crashes in his life (in fact he is doing that the first time we ever see him in a comic.)  Planes make bigger damage than cars, and how many people think they could  survive that many car crashes.  Clearly if this guy is in a plane he is invulnerable.  

3.  Ability to breathe in toxic environments - This one actually applies to a lot of Wonder Woman characters but Steve has the most exposure to them.  He has breathed the atmospheres of Venus, Mars and an asteroid without dying.  That is impressive.  

Thats all I can think about for now, but suffice to say if Steve Trevor was wrestling a gorilla on a plane on Mars he would be nearly unstoppable.   

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By azza04

lol i like this post.

on a side note i found this alternate WW costume on the web. Dunno if you have seen it before but I no you like the character so thought id put it for you.

No Caption Provided
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#2  Edited By SC  Moderator

Wait... Steve can breathe on Mars? Yet that Aqua Fish guy almost drowns... under sea? 

lol 10 men with two simultaneous punches... 

Thread is surprisingly cool considering... 
    RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#3  Edited By RazzaTazz
    @azza04: Thats cool, looks like a combination of a few different ones.  

@SC: Yes I know Steve Trevor, one of my most despised characters.  
    azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By azza04
    @RazzaTazz: Yeah i thought so to, i like the white and gold color scheme. It looks like something an Amazon warrior would wear.
    doomsilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By doomsilver

What color are her eyes? Steve Treavor should have powers.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By BatteredArmor

He survived Wonder Woman's um...rescuing. Both he and Lois Lane are obviously super powered

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SandMan_

He was able to fight WW.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.