New Steve Rude Interview and Nexus 99 preview

#1 Posted by Pink Raygun (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Pink Raygun has a new interview with "The Dude" going live at 00:01, March 30th, 2007. Steve has also provided us a seven page preview of July's Nexus #99, as well as some never before (publicly) seen promotional art and ad spots for his Rude Dude productions.

Head on over to http://www.pinkraygun.com for the interview!!

#2 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2781 posts) - - Show Bio

Waaat! Your first post is a link to your own site?! Not even going to pretend to participate in the glory of comicvine? Tsk tsk tsk.

Since I'm a villain perhaps I should just delete this post. Hmmm what says the community. Yay or Nay. Should I be merciful or should I be the wrathful hammer of god?

#3 Posted by Pink Raygun (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry...I was cruising the interwebs looking for Steve Rude related message boards to promote the interview. Today was my first encounter with Comic Vine - and to think I thought I knew my way around the comic book sites.

I fully plan/planned on coming back as a proper participant.

Just give me some time to read through some threads, etc.

Since I've got your villainous attentions: How do I change my icon from a muscle-bound oaf to something a bit more Girlish? I'm not seeing an obvious "Profile" page here.

edited: Never mind...found the "My Vine" section
Post Edited:2007-03-30 03:11:58

now that I think about it...If you're a villain, does that mean I have to perform an evil deed on your behalf to get out from under this faux-pas? Or are you more of a "Make a Deal with the Devil" kind of bad-guy...I'll get a pass now, but will pay dearly later?
Post Edited:2007-03-30 03:30:58

#4 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2781 posts) - - Show Bio

Heheh, Im totally "make a deal with the devil"! Nah, Im just messing with you. Hope you have fun on comicvine and good luck with your other site.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.