Static to have a new ongoing series!

Avatar image for lantern_prime
Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
#2 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (11477 posts) - - Show Bio

I am excited I hope we get elements from the tv show. 

Avatar image for danhimself
#3 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

it's written by Felicia Henderson so I wouldn't expect all that much from the series...she was probably the worst writer on Teen Titans for this entire volume

Avatar image for humanfly26
#4 Posted by humanfly26 (1553 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" it's written by Felicia Henderson so I wouldn't expect all that much from the series...she was probably the worst writer on Teen Titans for this entire volume "
agreed. hopefully it will last long enough that someone else can take over the title...
Avatar image for lantern_prime
#5 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

So hes not on the Teen Titan's squad no more?
Avatar image for mr__mercury
#6 Posted by Mr. Mercury (20341 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he still depowered?

Avatar image for lantern_prime
#7 Edited by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

  

Avatar image for danhimself
#8 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" So hes not on the Teen Titan's squad no more? "
nope
@Mr. Mercury said:
" Is he still depowered? "

yup....Henderson depowered him and stuck him in Dakota
Avatar image for mr__mercury
#9 Posted by Mr. Mercury (20341 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself:  I thought he was going to Cadmus or did he?
Avatar image for lantern_prime
#10 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" So hes not on the Teen Titan's squad no more? "
nope
@Mr. Mercury said:
" Is he still depowered? "
yup....Henderson depowered him and stuck him in Dakota "

 
 
How did he get depowered? WTF? He was like their 3rd best member... I stopped reading somtime last year so I don't know anything....  I only read it because he was on the team....
Avatar image for danhimself
#11 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Mercury said:
" @danhimself:  I thought he was going to Cadmus or did he? "
yeah you're right...he went to Cadmus to watch over Miss Martian while she recovered
 
@Lantern Prime:   they went to some dimension where he could control all the energy there but it apparently put to much strain on him and when he got back he lost his powers....I think all of Henderson's run was just to set up his ongoing
Avatar image for mr__mercury
#12 Posted by Mr. Mercury (20341 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself:   I think those were lame plot ideas
Avatar image for lantern_prime
#13 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @Mr. Mercury said:
" @danhimself:  I thought he was going to Cadmus or did he? "
yeah you're right...he went to Cadmus to watch over Miss Martian while she recovered
 
@Lantern Prime:   they went to some dimension where he could control all the energy there but it apparently put to much strain on him and when he got back he lost his powers....I think all of Henderson's run was just to set up his ongoing "

 
 
Well thats sound like BS.... But if they did all that t setup this new sereis then it kinda makes sense....
Avatar image for danhimself
#14 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Mercury:@Lantern Prime:  I usually try to not talk badly about writers since you never know how their runs will impact future storylines and how important they may be but...Felicia Henderson's run on Teen Titans was horrible and has definitely been the worst writer on the book since the current volume started
Avatar image for agent_buttons
#15 Posted by Agent Buttons (12460 posts) - - Show Bio
This better not suck. >:(
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
#16 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19149 posts) - - Show Bio

Why couldn't we get Dwayne McDuffie?

Avatar image for demonicblade
#17 Posted by DemonicBlade (267 posts) - - Show Bio

NEWS: The new ongoing series will becoming soon in MAY OF 2011.

Avatar image for static_shock
#18 Posted by Static Shock (52424 posts) - - Show Bio

This is old news.

Avatar image for static_shock
#19 Posted by Static Shock (52424 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" This is old news. "

 http://www.comicvine.com/static/29-26578/static-series-for-2011-good-news-bad-news/92-558928/?page=last#reply_form
Avatar image for younggunna
#20 Posted by YoungGunna (2680 posts) - - Show Bio

much deserved 

Avatar image for superboyrocks13
#21 Posted by superboyrocks13 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself:
shes evil!!!! she killed kid devil and depowered static >:(
Avatar image for static_shock
#22 Posted by Static Shock (52424 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboyrocks13: She's bringing Static back with his powers later this year. No biggie.
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#23 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17316 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir:
he died........
Avatar image for superboyrocks13
#24 Posted by superboyrocks13 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:
i still think shes evil

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.