Follow

Static

Character » Static appears in 185 issues.

Virgil Hawkins was exposed to a mutagenic gas that swept his city of Dakota, which gave him and other 'bang babies" superpowers. With the ability to control electromagnetism, Static joined the Teen Titans and continues to protect his city while serving on the team.

New Static Villain

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlackWind

Now, I'm not attempting to actually "create" a character. This is just something that I think would work splendidly for everyone's favorite high voltage hero.

I was watching Yu Yu Hakusho. The Chapter Black Saga. And I noticed that Tsukihito Amanuma, the Game Master would be perfect for a Static villain. Or at least someone just like him,.with the same powers.

Now, Game Master is a kid who, obviously is a master of games. Suck it, Yugi! He's so ridiculously good at them, that not only can he outdo someone who can answer one of the game's apparent 17,000 quiz questions before even reading the entire question itself and getting it right, he could even predict the order of how and when the game would act before it did.

Game Master's power was to bring any video game he wants to life. And by doing so, anyone inside his territory has to follow the rules of the game. By taking the place of game characters, real players fight to win, and if they don't, the player faces the punishment of their character.

This is a Riddler-style villain I could totally see Static facing off against. Virgil is no stranger to using wit to win the day, and what better way to challenge a teenager than with some video games?

Opinions?

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

Now, I'm not attempting to actually "create" a character. This is just something that I think would work splendidly for everyone's favorite high voltage hero.

I was watching Yu Yu Hakusho. The Chapter Black Saga. And I noticed that Tsukihito Amanuma, the Game Master would be perfect for a Static villain. Or at least someone just like him,.with the same powers.

Now, Game Master is a kid who, obviously is a master of games. Suck it, Yugi! He's so ridiculously good at them, that not only can he outdo someone who can answer one of the game's apparent 17,000 quiz questions before even reading the entire question itself and getting it right, he could even predict the order of how and when the game would act before it did.

Game Master's power was to bring any video game he wants to life. And by doing so, anyone inside his territory has to follow the rules of the game. By taking the place of game characters, real players fight to win, and if they don't, the player faces the punishment of their character.

This is a Riddler-style villain I could totally see Static facing off against. Virgil is no stranger to using wit to win the day, and what better way to challenge a teenager than with some video games?

Opinions?

This sounds like a pretty cool idea. And I also think that a villain with similar powers to Statics would be cool since most heroes have an "evil counterpart".

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.