Follow

Static

Character » Static appears in 185 issues.

Virgil Hawkins was exposed to a mutagenic gas that swept his city of Dakota, which gave him and other 'bang babies" superpowers. With the ability to control electromagnetism, Static joined the Teen Titans and continues to protect his city while serving on the team.

Larry Hawkins? Static Beyond?

StatFan201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What if Larry became Static in the future? If I was writing a book with Larry as Static, I would make him more shy and reserved than Virgil. I would also make him question whether he is worthy of being Static. I would have him take up the mantle because Virgil can no longer do it, being a successful doctor and all and because Dakota still needs Static.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
    deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Sorry for bumping the thread, but I don't think this would be a good idea. Before even thinking of taking up his father's mantle, Larry should focus on strengthening his powers past Virgil's limits, maybe even becoming capable of doing other things with his ability to harness electromagnetic energy. My idea was that Larry could use the electromagnetic energy to enhance his strength, speed, durability, and reflexes so he can avoid some of the problems Virgil had when facing physically tough opponents like Holocaust.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doubt it will ever happen. What I'm curious about is why so many people seem so interested in Static as an adult? We barely see him as a teenager and people want to see him grow up and retire? Maybe it's just me, because I think Virgil should never be over 19 at most, but I don't get it really.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.