Follow

Static

Character » Static appears in 185 issues.

Virgil Hawkins was exposed to a mutagenic gas that swept his city of Dakota, which gave him and other 'bang babies" superpowers. With the ability to control electromagnetism, Static joined the Teen Titans and continues to protect his city while serving on the team.

Fast Foward a Little?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlackWind

I've made it pretty clear that I have pretty much no interest in seeing Virgil as a grown ass man in other topics. When in reality what I'd like to see more than anything is a more Milestone/Ultimate Spider-Man style adventure telling of Virgil throughout high school.

But that isn't exactly what this thread is about. Would anyone besides me like also to see a story of Static in his early years of college? I'm of the opinion Static should always be a young character, in his teens to early twenties at most. What could await Virgil after the headache that is high school is over?

Opinions?

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Yeah, as a matter of fact I'd like it if he were a freshman in college at age 18. That way he can be old enough to function on his own as a young adult but at the same time, he would still technically be a teenager.

wisesonAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

college would be sweet. so many possibilties

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

College or even Med School would be awesome.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

i would be ok with this

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.