The great science fiction/fantasy anthology series continues with one of the earliest comic book adaptations of Michael Moorcock's Elric.
1) Editorial: Friedrich (1 page text article)
2) Elric Of Melnibone: The Prisoner Of Pan Tang: Kimball, Gould (20 pages) (adapted from the works of Michael Moorcock)
3) Childsong: Petras, Day, Leialoha (3 pages)
4) The Gods Of MountOlympus In Ancient Mythology: Zeus And Prometheus: Achziger, Staton (15 pages)
5) Out Of Space, Out Of Time: Lyda (8 pages)
*The cover painting by the legendary Jeff Jones is an excellent rendering of Michael Moorcock's Elric, using fellow artist Bernie Wrightson as a model. Because this story was sent to Friedrich unsolicited, he had to obtain Moorcock's permission to run it in this issue. This began a long collaboration of Friedrich overseeing adaptations of Moorcock's works across many comics publishers.