The classic science fiction and fantasy anthology series continues with a stellar adaptation of Roger Zelazny's groundbreaking short story, The Doors of His Face, The Lamps of His Mouth.
1) Editorial: Friedrich (1 page text piece)
2) The Doors of His Face, The Lamps of His Mouth: Zelazny, Morrow (13 pages)
3) Replay: Gilbert (3 pages)
4) The Old/New/Final Testament: Nasser (8 pages)
5) The Sacred and the Profane: Vessels of the Past: Motter, Steacy (16 pages)
*The Zelazny story is a publishing tie-in with The Illustrated Roger Zelazny by Byron Priess.