The classic science fiction/fantasy anthology series continues with early work by Steve Leialoha and the continuation of P. Craig Russel's Parsifal adaptation.
Editorial: Friedrich (1 page text article)
2) Parsifal, part 2: Mason, Russell (10 pages from the opera by Richard Wagner)
3) Linda Lovecraft: Nymphonecromania: Vosburg (14 pages)
4) Mariah: Friedrich, Marrs (8 pages)
5) The Sacred And The Profane: Pattern Of Wounds: Motter, Steacy (15 pages)
6) Aquarian: Leialoha (1 page)
*Russel's Parcifal adaptation would be concluded in a 1978 color one-shot special.
Log in to comment