Follow

Starling

Character » Starling appears in 59 issues.

Member of the Birds of Prey who is a master strategist as well as being on the top of multiple Government watch lists. She later betrayed the team to Mr. Freeze and has since gone on the run from her former teammates.

will she be back?

xenomorph.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wanted to know if starling will be coming back? maybe in birds of prey or in a new team? for me she was one of the best new female heros to come out in the last few years and its sad DC have just chucked her out so easily.

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By wtk1013

I hope so,she was really cool. DC has a history of shelving characters that were main characters in books that get cancelled. Hopefully she will be back.

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope she shows up in Black Canary

Dr_Cheesesteak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@sealife said:

That'd be nice. Make w/ some sort of atonement as well. I really didn't like how they derailed Starling the last few ishes she was in...

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sealife said:

That'd be nice. Make w/ some sort of atonement as well. I really didn't like how they derailed Starling the last few ishes she was in...

Yeah that was bad.

Don't know if you watch it, but actually kinda want her to show up in Arrow too, maybe as a college friend of Laurel. She could use some people outside of Team Arrow and she could be a good fit with Hive

Dr_Cheesesteak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@sealife: I don't watch Arrow, but I know she'd probably fit in perfectly w/ the CWDCU (is that what it's called? lol)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.