Follow

Starfire

Character » Starfire appears in 2171 issues.

Formerly warrior Princess Koriand'r of the now-destroyed planet Tamaran, Starfire found a new home on Earth and a new family in the Teen Titans. She was once romantically involved with Dick Grayson, and often dealt with hostilities from her older sister Blackfire. Starfire has also served with many other teams such as the Outsiders, Justice League, R.E.B.E.L.S. and Jason Todd's Outlaws.

Will Kory n Dick ever not end up together?

got'em

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By got'em

Since it's apparent that their writers aren't intent on introducing any potenital mates for either of them, these two could be waiting for the inevitable to happen.

And I want to hope that it's not death to either of them, or both, that they are waiting for.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By velle37

They should.... I heard some lady predicted a good future for NW and Star......... 

Resulting in this... 

Nightstar
    nicknicholby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By nicknicholby

with the current writing on justice league and starfire leaving the earth possibly, i don't think romance is in their near future.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Primmaster64

what about barbara?

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By velle37
    @Primmaster64 said:
    "what about barbara?"

People want Dick to hook up with Barbara for some odd reason........ But i like Him and Starfire as a couple........... *shrugs*
    nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By nightwing91
    @Primmaster64: It's like this whenever it's in a Titans book its always dick and star, but whenever its a bat related book its always dick and Babs. This is always how it'll be, he's almost married each one, but It'll never happen because it'd throw off the dynamic of the relationship in the other book.  I mean if Dick married Babs could you ever see starfire and dick working together, and vice versa.
    Feliciano2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By Feliciano2040
    @velle37 said:
    People want Dick to hook up with Barbara for some odd reason........ But i like Him and Starfire as a couple........... *shrugs*

There's actually people in this world that are okay with Barbara leaving the wheelchair behind and assuming the oracle identity.

There's deffinitely NO shortage whatsoever of downright terrible opinions in respect to comics.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.