rocketraccoonthingy's Starfire #1 - Everything to Everyone review

Starfire #1

Title: Starfire #1

Rating: T

Review by: Rocketraccoonthingy

In this brand new Starfire series, we'll be looking at how Starfire fits in with us here on Earth. She seeks help with the town's sheriff who kindly helped her with everything she needed.

I instantly liked it because of the art and the dialogues. Good thing they didn't forget Starfire's funny non-human humour because, it's one of the most important elements on this comic. WIthout it, this comic would have been pretty boring. Right peeps?

I honestly haven't seen Starfire look this good before and again, I really liked their work on her. She looked so damn good dude started fighting over her (see scan).

One of my most favorite moments in this comic was when Starfire started crying about the sheriff's grandmother's death. You can really feel how much of a good person (or alien) Starfire is. It would be pretty cool if she was real eh?

Verdict: As far as I can say, this comic won't waster your time or money. I enjoyed reading this comic and I would absolutely hate it to miss reading the issues after this one. So if you see it in your shop, grab it before anyone else does! :-D

22 Comments

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

9887

User Lists: 0

Her character seems like a completely different character than she was portrayed in her previous book.

User Lists: 6

This just takes her back to her former self, and I like it. I may even get these issues next month.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

9887

User Lists: 0

@lowlaville: there is no former self

That's how she's been consistently depicted in the new 52

Avatar image for kid_deadpoolofficial
Kid_DeadpoolOfficial

183

Cool.

User Lists: 6

@midnightdragon18: wasnt she depowered in n52?

@rocketraccoonthingy: great. Now im even more keen on reading this.

User Lists: 8

@midnightdragon18: wasnt she depowered in n52?

@rocketraccoonthingy: great. Now im even more keen on reading this.

Thank god my review worked. :P

Avatar image for black_wreath
black_wreath

13557

171

User Lists: 109

I certainly hope they don't forget about her aggressive warrior side, like the animated series did.

Avatar image for claymore1998
Claymore1998

16541

3080

Very nice

User Lists: 8

We'll have to see on the next issue. :-D

Avatar image for quinnofthestoneage
QuinnoftheStoneAge

3663

304

User Lists: 0

Eh, I wasn't that keen on this

Avatar image for quinnofthestoneage

TheAmazingSpidey

18476

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@rocketraccoonthingy: Hey brothah. Is the review finished yet? If not, please tag me when you finish. I'd love to see what else you have to write. I like your writing style and I love reading reviews (:

But daamn I wish I had more of a courage to read comics like you do. I should get started on it. That's on my to-do list.

User Lists: 8

I already finished it mate! And thanks. The review for #2 will be up around tommorow. :-D

Well, it's just that I need to catch up on some DC. I have been like reading Marvel all this time lol.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey

Ah, I see. And I look forward to the next review (:

@rocketraccoonthingy said:
@theamazingspidey said:

Ah, I see. And I look forward to the next review (:

Awesome. :-D Btw, did you recommend it already? Thanks bro.