Follow

Star Wars Universe

Concept » Star Wars Universe appears in 1596 issues.

The "galaxy far, far away" in which the Star Wars films and related works take place.

Star Wars Episode IX title and trailer

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The final installment of the Star Wars saga is set to come out in theaters by Christmas, but the title for the movie has already been revealed- The Rise of Skywalker. With Luke having died in the Last Jedi, many fans are wondering as to what Skywalker the title is referring to. Speculation is on a high, especially with the teaser trailer drop:

Rey is on a desert planet that might be Tatooine, the new cast comes across a massive wreckage that highly resembles a Death Star, Leia and Rey embrace, Kylo cuts down a mysterious figure, Kylo's helmet is rebuilt, and the ending of the trailer highly implies that- ladies and gentlemen- Emperor Palpatine is BACK!

Comment your thoughts below!

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Besides Palpatine looks meh imo.

Well, Palpatine is Palpatine. Obviously he stands out.

I actually liked it. Having further analyzed the trailer, I think Kylo's helmet being rebuilt is really interesting- it shows that after smashing it in TLJ- which depicted his conflict and not knowing whether he was Ben or Kylo, he now knows that Ben Solo is dead and that Kylo is who he is, hence rebuilding it.

Also, Billy Dee Williams is back. Who can complain?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellfireunit said:

Besides Palpatine looks meh imo.

Well, Palpatine is Palpatine. Obviously he stands out.

I actually liked it. Having further analyzed the trailer, I think Kylo's helmet being rebuilt is really interesting- it shows that after smashing it in TLJ- which depicted his conflict and not knowing whether he was Ben or Kylo, he now knows that Ben Solo is dead and that Kylo is who he is, hence rebuilding it.

Also, Billy Dee Williams is back. Who can complain?

People love to complain about teaser trailers for some reason. The real trailer drops during Endgame i guarantee it

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Only true Sith Lords would come back from the dead. Sidious returns.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dawn_of_Ages

This should've been the poster

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.