Follow

Star Wars Universe

Concept » Star Wars Universe appears in 1595 issues.

The "galaxy far, far away" in which the Star Wars films and related works take place.

Eighth Brother Respect Thread

Avatar image for natethestarwars
    NatetheStarWars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

The Eighth Brother was a Terrelian Jango Jumper Inquisitor, and one of the most skilled of the Inquisitorius

Eighth Brother was very skilled in the use of his rotating double-bladed lightsaber. He was on par with Kanan Jarrus, and superior to Ezra Bridger. In battle, he used his extreme athleticism to his advantage, allowing him to perform jumps and flips that few others were capable of.

No Caption Provided

He was capable of dodging a few of Maul's attacks, and easily recovered after being Force-pushed off a cliff.

No Caption Provided

He could easily outpace Kanan Jarrus and Ahsoka Tano.

No Caption Provided

He had no trouble blocking the laser cannon shots of a TIE Fighter for a fair amount of time. Starfighter laser cannons are more powerful than hand blasters, and require more skill to deflect.

No Caption Provided

The Eighth Brother often combined his acrobatic martial arts style with his helicopter blade, allowing him to perform maneuvers such as these.

No Caption Provided

He easily defeated Ezra Bridger, who was doing well against Seventh Sister at the time.

No Caption Provided

Eighth Brother used his helicopter blade to fly through the air and surprise Kanan with a kick, then driving him back with dueling skills.

No Caption Provided

He contained weapons that the other Inquisitors did not posses, such as colorful concussion grenades that collapsed the stone floor easily.

No Caption Provided

His lightsaber contained a unique buzzsaw feature that could sever limbs and proved useful in close combat.

No Caption Provided

He could also use the Force to easily snatch his lightsaber from Kanan's belt.

No Caption Provided

Finally, the Eighth Brother was skilled in throwing his lightsaber, and using the Force to manipulate its speed, direction, and intensity.

In conclusion, the Eighth Brother is, in my opinion, one of the most dangerous Inquisitors in Star Wars, behind only the Second Sister, Seventh Sister, Tenth Brother, and none other than the Grand Inquisitor.

I hope you enjoyed this thread! If you liked it, please comment on it and/or follow me (I could use all the support I can get!)

Avatar image for natethestarwars
    NatetheStarWars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.