Follow

Star Wars Rebels

Series »

An animated series set during the early days of the Rebel Alliance.

'Star Wars: Rebels' Video has the Crew in a Sticky Situation

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff

This Wednesday marks another episode of Star Wars: Rebelsand Kanan has some trust issues to deal with. Check out the video for next week's episode.

Here's the official synopsis:

While Kanan struggles with trust issues, Ezra and the other rebels begin to develop friendships with the old clones. When the Empire discovers the clones to be in league with the Rebels, the group must work together against the Imperial forces led by Agent Kallus.

The rebels join forces with ex-clone troopers Captain Rex, Wolffe and Gregor when an all-new episode of "Star Wars Rebels" airs WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21 (9:30 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney XD.

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Last week's episode was okay, I was hoping for a bit more from the clone's first reappearance but it's only part one after all. Hope this episode concludes it nicely.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#2  Edited By Teerack

I really hope Rex and the clones join up with the rebels because I want to see Rex and Vader meet. If Rex finds out who Vader is I would really love to see what Rex would have to say in that situation. Even if it mean Rex's end it would be impossibly cool to have Rex call out and insult Anikin on his shit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.