The wiki last edited by Renchamp on 03/30/13 11:36AM
View full history
The Force, in the immortal words of Obi-Wan Kenobi, "surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together." The fortunate few who are able to tap into this extraordinary power have studied and cultivated the full spectrum of its potential - either embracing its virtuous qualities or succumbing to its evil temptations. The Jedi seek to bring peace and englightenment to the galaxy, while the Sith hunger only for conquest and control. This comprehensive one-of-a-kind overview chronicles the known history of the Force and its wielders down through the ages, from the founding tenents of Jedi and Sith teachings to the landmark events and legendary figures that have shaped the struggle between the light and dark sides. In firsthand accounts by Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa Solo, Darth Bane, Darth Vader, Count Dooku, Emperor Palpatine, and a host of other Jedi Masters, Sith Lords, scholars and sages, Star Wars: Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force spans the breadth of available knowledge, including
- The first recorded discovery of the Force
- Significant battles affected by the Force throughout galactic history
- The purpose, construction, and importance of Holocrons
- The evolution of the Jedi and Sith orders
- Force sensitive abilities - including battle meditation, telekinesis and "mind tricks"
- A vivid portrayal of the Chosen One, Anakin Skywalker
PLUS - More than one hundred brand-new full color illustrations! No Star Wars library is complete without this definitive guide to understanding the Force. Remember: The Force will be with you...always.