They better not turn Kylo Ren into a good guy

#1 Edited by redwingx (1359 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy is messed up. He needs to pay for what he has done. The life he has taken and more. The fact that Leia said there is still light in him was so messed up. Maybe there was but it doesn't matter. He needs to be killed off.

#2 Posted by Doctor_Vader (219 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahh... I really, really doubt he'll die without a heel face turn. Be it a Zuko redemption where he joins the Resistance and becomes one of the good guys or a Vader redemption where he makes an heroic sacrifice and rejoins the Light side at the end

#3 Posted by silkyballfro94 (8674 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kinda hoping there's a huge confrontation or battle in an upcoming movie where he, Snoke and some of the good guys are all in one room. Preferably like the room in the death star at the end of episode 6. And the good guys whoever they may be somehow convince Kylo to be good again. And as he takes off his helmet and walks towards the good guys in embrace...BAM!!! Snoke ends him right there on the spot with a lightsaber stab in the back or maybe some force lightning. And all you see is Kylo's face in surprise and regret.

#4 Posted by Penderor (5561 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwingx said:

The guy is messed up. He needs to pay for what he has done. The life he has taken and more. The fact that Leia said there is still light in him was so messed up. Maybe there was but it doesn't matter. He needs to be killed off.

You haven been paying atention kid, they are remaking the old trilogy. So he already IS a good guy (except he killed Solo instead of Obi-Wan).

#5 Posted by ablackmask (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure he'll end up being one.

#6 Posted by jayc1324 (26422 posts) - - Show Bio

He definitely will be good in the end.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
#7 Posted by deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8 (3015 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if its gonna be like Return of The Jedi, where he kills the Emperor(Well Snoke), and redeems himself.

I hope its not gonna be that way.

#8 Posted by Kundelar (524 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he dies a bad man because clearly he is bent on being a bad man. I KNOW for a fact Abrams is gonna try to redeem him because of all the "there is still light in him" and Han Solo's attempt to turn him good...but if they do make him turn good in the end I will be super disappointed. Sure, Anakin killed a bunch of kids and no name Jedi, whatever. Kylo Ren killed Han Solo who is probably the best Star Wars character ever right behind Vader. There is no redemption deserved for a man who kills Han Solo, regardless of it was his son or not.

#9 Posted by acer51 (2695 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwingx: And so you sense it, you want to deny it but you know it to be true.

This is going to happen.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.