Rey's Father is ........Galen Marek(Starkiller) Theory

#1 Edited by Jeremy1989 (1816 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoilers

Please try to understand, to all you people that say that the character is non-canon. Here’s the thing. I. DON’T. CARE. I don’t care what anyone says, I don’t what Disney says. This is how I feel. Okay? Okay. Now let’s get on with theory.

For those who don’t know. There was a character once called Starkiller, before it was a planetary base (aka Death Star III). He was also known as Galen Marek from The Force Unleashed series. And once part of the Expanded Universe. Galen is the son of two Jedi and was trained by Vader. He fell in love with Juno, got married and had a child named Rey.

It’s a bit out there, but think about it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If you compare them side by side, in some ways, Rey has some of his facial features, maybe some of her mother’s (Juno) facial features too. Most noticeably the ears.

Furthermore, how do you think she use the force so easily? Because she’s the daughter of one of the strongest force users ever. Plus, Rey has a British accent, is mechanically inclined, and a natural pilot. Similar to her Mother Juno.

Could you imagine a story where the son of Darth Vader training the daughter of Darth Vader's secret apprentice, and possibly have Rey becoming the strongest force user of all time?

……………..

Then again, these are just my opinions. Tell me what you think?

#2 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

Would explain how they're both living plot devices

#3 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by SeaGod (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

nah that's too difficult for Disney to do. They don't know how to do a proper Star Wars movie

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.