Follow

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Movie » Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens released on December 18, 2015.

The seventh installment in the Star Wars saga, set 30 years after Star Wars, Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

How does Finn obtain a large role in the movie

Avatar image for recreationaldoc
    RecreationalDoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What will they do with his character?

Will he become a jedi, or turn to the dark side?

Is he force-sensitive

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's the damsel in distress. That is all. Rey will leave her training incomplete to run off and save him. There NO evidence he's force sensitive and as I have posted on another thread it's been revealed that Rey is the new big shot Jedi, if Finn becomes a Jedi he'll always be the lesser Jedi compared to her. They should make him some ground/ black ops soldier.

SSbardock84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

He's the damsel in distress. That is all. Rey will leave her training incomplete to run off and save him. There NO evidence he's force sensitive and as I have posted on another thread it's been revealed that Rey is the new big shot Jedi, if Finn becomes a Jedi he'll always be the lesser Jedi compared to her. They should make him some ground/ black ops soldier.

Haha yeah he pretty much is the damsel. If he does become a Jedi yeah he'll probably be lesser to her. I could see him getting killed off though.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He's gonna be a main Resistance figure (most likely) and the one-sided romantic interest of Rey, if I red all those hints right.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.