Do you think we have seen all the force users in this trilogy?

#1 Posted by Spambot (9396 posts) - - Show Bio

Between Luke, Rey, Snoke, Ren and possibly Finn or do you think Abrams will put more into the mix? I personally think we have prob seen them all though I'd like to see 1-2 more because none of them so far with the exception of Luke are doing anything for me(which is more just my own hope that Luke will be badass in ep 8).

#2 Posted by kiba (3724 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we'll see all the Knights of Ren and hopefully Luke is actually training new Jedi at that temple instead of hiding out while Snoke murders billions.

#3 Posted by Omanlew (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Maz is a force user, there's some article about a deleted scene in the movie with her using the force on the troopers during the invasion. I think they'll be more force users in the other movies too.

#4 Posted by LordoftheWorld (41 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of developed this theory that maybe Snoke will be really mad at Kylo for losing to Rey, and will start training Benicio del Torro's character to sort of test Ren. It would end with Kylo killing Benicio and then beating Rey. If Benicio del Torro's character isn't a force user, though, I don't expect to see any more in this trilogy.

#5 Edited by Spambot (9396 posts) - - Show Bio

@omanlew: a. She claims to not be one and b. Even if she is she wouldn't be new to the trilogy at this point. A deleted scene doesn't really prove she is one either. They may have changed their minds about her being one and thus deleted the scene.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
#6 Edited by linsanel_Doctor (8630 posts) - - Show Bio

There's probably a Yoda look alike somewhere.

#7 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Omanlew (89 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot: she uses the force to use some of the rubble from her castle to throw at storm troopers.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
#9 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (8630 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerevarine_11: I can't believe she outlived Yoda LOL. I thought they were different species, but it could work.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.