Follow

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Movie » Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens released on December 18, 2015.

The seventh installment in the Star Wars saga, set 30 years after Star Wars, Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

Alternate origin idea for Kylo and his Knights of Ren

Aberration888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Death Star is destroyed, and thus Sith are destroyed once and for all. Luke starts looking for new Jedi to rebuild the order. One of these new Jedi is his own nephew, Ben Solo. Ben proves to be a very promising student and becomes very close to his uncle. Luke reveals one day to Ben that he has discovered an ancient Jedi training ground on a long abandoned planet. He allows Ben to accompany him on an expedition to this world.

Ben discovers a strange cube that seems to call to him. Rather than tell his uncle about the cube he steals it for himself. After spending countless hours attempting to unlock the cube's secrets he begins to give up hope, but just as all seems lost the cube activates. The cube reveals itself to be an ancient holocron containing the personality and wisdom of an ancient Jedi master who introduces himself as Snoke.

Ben keeps his discovery a secret and learns all he can from Snoke. He even decides to change his name and have his new master call him Kylo. Snoke convinces Kylo that his uncle is teaching weakness and will ruin the Jedi unless he is stopped. Kylo creates a secret group within his uncle's academy called the Knights of Ren and becomes Kylo Ren. He and his acolytes plot to overthrow Luke and create a new school dedicated to the ancient Jedi teachings of their new, supreme leader.

The rebellion sees all of Luke's loyalists dead and Luke himself confronting and fighting his nephew. At first Kylo is no match for him, but at the last second Snoke appears and lets Kylo borrow some of his power. Kylo overpowers his uncle easily but cannot bring himself to kill him. Snoke scolds him for his weakness but still allows Luke to live. Luke speaks to Snoke.

"I thought you were a myth."

"I am no myth, Jedi. I may be but a ghost, now, but I am still real."

"You did all this before..."

"Yes, history has a habit of repeating itself, does it not? Thousands of years later and my vision for a better galaxy will finally become reality."

"You won't win this, Rajivari. Not in the end."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.