liberty's Star Trek: Starfleet Academy #2 - Liberty review

Avatar image for liberty
  • liberty wrote this review on .
  • liberty has written a total of 301 reviews. The last one was for The Isle Of Fear

Comics Are Awesome

Not Kringer
Not Kringer
This was a great number two issue.  There was humor action and a back story.  It also has great character development.  I love how everything came together.  There are three great stories here and they all come out nice.

In the flashback T'Priell relives what it was like being a woman on Vulcan and how even for a race of logical people there was still room for sexism.  She remembers when her father stopped her from surviving in the wilderness like men of the Vulcan people do.  She also remembers how she survived fight a large tiger best despite that.

The girls go to Sydney Australia and there is a lot of humor as the get into a bar brawl.  Meanwhile Nog gets into Matt Decker comic collection.  Ironically Matt is a big Marvel fan.

I loved this book and the character development really pays off.  I gave the book four stars.  This is one of my favorite Star Trek books and I would recommend it to any comic fan.