Follow

Stan Lee

Person » Stan Lee is credited in 4979 issues.

Stan "The Man" Lee, Marvel Comics's legendary founder, is the writer and co-creator of such timeless characters as the Avengers, the X-Men, Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Fantastic Four, and the Hulk. In his words, "'Nuff said!" His best-known catch-phrase is New York's state motto, "Excelsior!!!"

Stan lee suports Hillary! must support Hillary!

• 60 results
    Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Satyrquaze

Lord Doom says:

"There has never been a black president so it does matter. "

Yes, it's signifigant, but I don't believe anyone should base their vote on the color of a candidate's skin or their gender. They base it solely on whether or not they agree with the candidate's platform or are otherwise inspired by the candidate.

I seem to recall it was a big deal that JFK was Catholic. But it's barely a footnote now.

I don't think you should base your vote on whether or not some celebrity is supporting one candidate or the other. Unless it's Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, or some other important role-model type celebrity (read: Celebritard), because obviously they're friggen genius'. /sarcasm

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Satyrquaze says:

"Lord Doom says:
    Yes, it's *signifigant*, but I don't believe anyone should base their vote on the color of a candidate's skin or their gender. They base it solely on whether or not they agree with the candidate's platform or are otherwise inspired by the candidate. I seem to recall it was a big deal that JFK was Catholic. But it's barely a footnote now. I *don't* think you should base your vote on whether or not some celebrity is supporting one candidate or the other. Unless it's Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, or some other important role-model type celebrity (read: Celebritard), because obviously they're friggen genius'. /sarcasm "

He lives!

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Lord Doom

Satyrquaze says:

"Lord Doom says:

Yes, it's signifigant, but I don't believe anyone should base their vote on the color of a candidate's skin or their gender. They base it solely on whether or not they agree with the candidate's platform or are otherwise inspired by the candidate.

I seem to recall it was a big deal that JFK was Catholic. But it's barely a footnote now.

I don't think you should base your vote on whether or not some celebrity is supporting one candidate or the other. Unless it's Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, or some other important role-model type celebrity (read: Celebritard), because obviously they're friggen genius'. /sarcasm

"

I totally agree with you..but the first thing you said was the only point I was making.I didn't vote for him because he black I voted for him because he seems to be the only one trying to change the things I want to see changed in America. Hilary has similar views but she spends so much time attacking Obama I don't know what she is going for anymore.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Satyrquaze

Eternal Chaos says:

"He lives!"

Haven't forgotten me?

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Satyrquaze

Lord Doom says:

"I totally agree with you..but the first thing you said was the only point I was making.I didn't vote for him because he black I voted for him because he seems to be the only one trying to change the things I want to see changed in America. Hilary has similar views but she spends so much time attacking Obama I don't know what she is going for anymore."

That's cool, I voted along similar lines for similar reasons.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Satyrquaze says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "He lives!"
    Haven't forgotten me? "

How could I? I've been wondering where you were since I know you know more about the Vell's and Marvel Cosmics then I do. That, and You were one of my first arguements. LoL.

Crysta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Crysta

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"Magick, Please go kill yourself. Or be dragged out into street and be shot, tienamen square style..."

This is kinda lait....... but i totally agree. Go and kill yourself, and u wont come back to destroy my invisible shield! HA!

Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By Magick

Crysta says:

"Lantern Of Hatred says:
    "Magick, Please go kill yourself. Or be dragged out into street and be shot, tienamen square style..."
    This is kinda lait....... but i totally agree. Go and kill yourself, and u wont come back to destroy my invisible shield! HA!"

u have no invisible sheild! (i destroyed it)

Crysta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Crysta

But u died! And i have a sky blue bubble. SO FREAKING HA! JUST DIEDIEDIE!

Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By Magick

:P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.