Follow

Stan Lee

Person » Stan Lee is credited in 4979 issues.

Stan "The Man" Lee, Marvel Comics's legendary founder, is the writer and co-creator of such timeless characters as the Avengers, the X-Men, Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Fantastic Four, and the Hulk. In his words, "'Nuff said!" His best-known catch-phrase is New York's state motto, "Excelsior!!!"

Stan Lee - Ipod Contest

daflip134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By daflip134

Stan Lee has not just influenced everyone in the comic book industry, he has influenced everyone in the whole world. Besides all of his awesome ideas, he has formed our way of imagination. Everyone wishes that they could survive a bad experiment gone bad, or radioactive bug bites or just plain accidents and become superheroes, that all started with Stan Lee. Without his perception on superheroes the world would be vastly different from what it is now. Everyday you see a parody or a different take on a superhero based on a Stan Lee creation, if Stan Lee didn't make a Spiderman or a Fantastic Four, what would those people who made those parodies be doing?  

Like the Beetles who has influenced so much musicians, Stan Lee has influenced many of the best comic writers ever! Every comic book writer has been influenced by another writer, and that writer influenced by another, and eventually it all ends up back at Stan Lee. Is Stan Lee chose not to write comic books, then we would NOT have no great the great writers we have today and not even the great story lines we had and will have as a matter of fact. Imagine if Stan Lee didn't do all he did, i bet there would be no Grant Morrison, no Alan Moore,  and no Tom DeFalco, and no Geoff Johns. Thats a world I'd rather not think of.  

Stan "The Man" Lee has thought up of so many iconic things that have evolved into movies, t.v. shows, clothes, merchandise, video games, and even sometimes food, that he deserves so much credit and thanks for his work. The reason he deserves thanks is because as a child, all I did was read comic books and watch those Spiderman and Fantastic Four and X-Men t.v. shows. If Stan didn't create those characters, I don't know what I would have done. Stan gave me things to enjoy my childhood and I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone in this. Even if I don't win the Ipod, I just wanted to say how greatly Stan Lee has affected my life, and that he truly is the best.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.