Follow

Squadron Supreme

Team » Squadron Supreme appears in 287 issues.

Squadron Supreme is Marvel's version of DC Comics' Justice League of America.

Theory on the Animated Squadron

Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

So Squadron Supreme was depicted as villains for most of Avengers Assemble season 2. I've been thinking, and this is just me, but given their villainous behavior and actions, I don't think that the team the Avengers fought in those episodes were Squadron Supreme at all. I believe they were really Squadron Sinister. Looking at the concept's comics history, it could make sense, and the show's writers are probably saving that lil' revelation for a later season. What do you think?

littlesmurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

@darkmount1: Yes they would make a great returning villain team. They could also add some more members staying with the original Sinister team theme.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.