Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17244 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

whose more powerful venom and carnage?

speed demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By speed demon

cAN ANY ONE TELL ME

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Original Venom (Eddie Brock) was class 25 superhuman and Carnage was class 50 so Venom technically was the weaker of the two. However Venom usually defeated Carnage due to his wits.

Current Venom is class 60 Superhuman which is 1 and a tenth of Carnage's power so Venom is the dominant one. Carnage doesn't exist any longer because Sentry ripped him in half.

speed demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By speed demon

yes but i would of thought that carnage would of been smarter then venom because venom refurs to him self as we while carnage refurs to him self as I.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4  Edited By The_Martian

speed demon says:

"yes but i would of thought that carnage would of been smarter then venom because venom refurs to him self as we while carnage refurs to him self as I."
    that is because Kleatus was so crazy that the symbiote bonded with him so much he thought of himself as one person. Where Venom realizes they are two sperate people.
    Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Originally Carnage was far stronger. Now venom is quite a bit stronger. Though carnage is persumably dead. For how long I'm not sure.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

speed demon says:

"yes but i would of thought that carnage would of been smarter then venom because venom refurs to him self as we while carnage refurs to him self as I."

That has nothing to do with. If anything, Venom is smarter than Carnage because he realises they're two seperate entities (as stated by Nobody). And intelligence has nothing to with being stronger.

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Ion

Eternal Chaos says:

"Original Venom (Eddie Brock) was class 25 superhuman and Carnage was class 50 so Venom technically was the weaker of the two. However Venom usually defeated Carnage due to his wits. Current Venom is class 60 Superhuman which is 1 and a tenth of Carnage's power so Venom is the dominant one. Carnage doesn't exist any longer because Sentry ripped him in half."

isn't carnage strenght level 50 ton while current venom is 26?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The Ion says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Original Venom (Eddie Brock) was class 25 superhuman and Carnage was class 50 so Venom technically was the weaker of the two. However Venom usually defeated Carnage due to his wits. Current Venom is class 60 Superhuman which is 1 and a tenth of Carnage's power so Venom is the dominant one. Carnage doesn't exist any longer because Sentry ripped him in half."
    isn't carnage strenght level 50 ton while current venom is 26?"

No. I red on Marvel's site a few weeks ago he's class 60.

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Ion

lol dude you really can't trust marvel people put CAP the highest number their is for strenght and stuff and if i'm wrong i'm but i'm pretty sure venom is 26 tons cause he always been 1 ton higher then spidy

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The Ion says:

"lol dude you really can't trust marvel people put CAP the highest number their is for strenght and stuff and if i'm wrong i'm but i'm pretty sure venom is 26 tons cause he always been 1 ton higher then spidy"

No. It doesn't work that way. Just because Venom was one ton stronger than Peter, that doesn't mean that he's always going to stay that way. The Marvel site handles the Super Human classes themselves not the people. Recently Venom was able to toe to toe with Namor who's class 100 according to the majority of posts on the Namor vs Aquaman thread.

speed demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By speed demon

yes but does stats have any thing to do with a fight ,if u have a fight in school people dont say hes going to win because of his stats .it wat that person or in this cause carnage and venom feel the day of the fight if venoms happpy while carnage is mad thens its going to be carnage that wins.because carnage is going to take hes anger out on venom,or if venom mad

speed demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By speed demon

yes but does stats have any thing to do with a fight ,if u have a fight in school people dont say hes going to win because of his stats .it wat that person or in this cause carnage and venom feel the day of the fight if venoms happpy while carnage is mad thens its going to be carnage that wins.because carnage is going to take hes anger out on venom,or if venom mad

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Colt Python says:

"Carnage is more powerful or at least he was before he was ripped in half in space by the Sentry.But I'm sure that Carnage and Eddie Brock Venom are both more powerful than Mac Gargan."

Nope. Mac Gargan's symbiote is stronger than both. Brock is favored one by everybody with the most experience. Gargan's stronger.

speed demon says:

"yes but does stats have any thing to do with a fight ,if u have a fight in school people dont say hes going to win because of his stats .it wat that person or in this cause carnage and venom feel the day of the fight if venoms happpy while carnage is mad thens its going to be carnage that wins.because carnage is going to take hes anger out on venom,or if venom mad"

Stats do matter in a fight. If they didn't we'd all be the same. Example. There's this slow small skinny kid, and then there's this massive kid with crazy strength. Who do you think's gonna win? The big kid is the skinny kid isn't smart. Stats are everything in a fight. Skills, physical attributes, everything. Nobody fights when their happy. A fight is triggered by anger, or fear.

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Aseptic

I personally like both of them alot but I'm going to have to go with Venom

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kraven

This is a classic back and forth battle like Wolverine and Sabertooth, each wins various battles but the war goes on forever. (minus the fact that Sabertooth is dead now)

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By warlock360

speed demon says:

"cAN ANY ONE TELL ME"

Powerful Venom, dangerous Carnage.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kraven says:

"This is a classic back and forth battle like Wolverine and Sabertooth, each wins various battles but the war goes on forever. (minus the fact that Sabertooth is dead now)"

Carnage is dead now too. Damn, I really hope they bring back the original Venom...

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Ion

I want carnage back. I like venom and carnage equally.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The Ion says:

"I want carnage back. I like venom and carnage equally."

I used to like Carnage, but after awhile he got so boring. I liked him in Maximum Carnage. That was his best showing.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Resonate

I liked carnage. Actually, the first thread that I ever posted on was something like this... remember Ec? Venom v. Carnage v. Toxin? Good times...good times...

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

/Pain says:

"I liked carnage. Actually, the first thread that I ever posted on was something like this... remember Ec? Venom v. Carnage v. Toxin? Good times...good times..."

Lol, I just remembered it. God, I remember arguing with Copy for days about it.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vrakmul

Eternal Chaos says:

"Colt Python says:
    "Carnage is more powerful or at least he was before he was ripped in half in space by the Sentry.But I'm sure that Carnage and Eddie Brock Venom are both more powerful than Mac Gargan."

Nope. Mac Gargan's symbiote is stronger than both. Brock is favored one by everybody with the most experience. Gargan's stronger.

speed demon says:

"yes but does stats have any thing to do with a fight ,if u have a fight in school people dont say hes going to win because of his stats .it wat that person or in this cause carnage and venom feel the day of the fight if venoms happpy while carnage is mad thens its going to be carnage that wins.because carnage is going to take hes anger out on venom,or if venom mad"

Stats do matter in a fight. If they didn't we'd all be the same. Example. There's this slow small skinny kid, and then there's this massive kid with crazy strength. Who do you think's gonna win? The big kid is the skinny kid isn't smart. Stats are everything in a fight. Skills, physical attributes, everything. Nobody fights when their happy. A fight is triggered by anger, or fear."

Gargan has the same one. He bought it from eddy I have no clue what the symbiote was feeling when he was sold like property to an nearly insane maniac

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Resonate

Yeah man. That was when my page wasn't so frickin wack like it is now...that was when I was still Sphere... did you change your name Ion? Or am I just not remembering?

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The Ion

Eternal Chaos says:

"/Pain says:
    "I liked carnage. Actually, the first thread that I ever posted on was something like this... remember Ec? Venom v. Carnage v. Toxin? Good times...good times..."
    Lol, I just remembered it. God, I remember arguing with Copy for days about it."

I remember that. :)

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The Ion

Dreadnaught says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Colt Python says:
    Nope. Mac Gargan's symbiote is stronger than both. Brock is favored one by everybody with the most experience. Gargan's stronger. speed demon says:
    Stats do matter in a fight. If they didn't we'd all be the same. Example. There's this slow small skinny kid, and then there's this massive kid with crazy strength. Who do you think's gonna win? The big kid is the skinny kid isn't smart. Stats are everything in a fight. Skills, physical attributes, *everything*. Nobody fights when their happy. A fight is triggered by anger, or fear."
    Gargan has the same one. He bought it from eddy *I have no clue what the symbiote was feeling when he was sold like property to an nearly insane maniac*"

Gargan didn't buy the symbiote. Some mob bose bought it for his son. So the kid wouldn't be a disgrace to his family. It later left the kid and found gargan.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Dreadnaught says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Colt Python says:
    Nope. Mac Gargan's symbiote is stronger than both. Brock is favored one by everybody with the most experience. Gargan's stronger. speed demon says:
    Stats do matter in a fight. If they didn't we'd all be the same. Example. There's this slow small skinny kid, and then there's this massive kid with crazy strength. Who do you think's gonna win? The big kid is the skinny kid isn't smart. Stats are everything in a fight. Skills, physical attributes, *everything*. Nobody fights when their happy. A fight is triggered by anger, or fear."
    Gargan has the same one. He bought it from eddy *I have no clue what the symbiote was feeling when he was sold like property to an nearly insane maniac*"

No, Gargan didn't buy it. It was an italian mob boss who purchased it because he felt his son needed back bone (I believe his name was Angelo, I forgot though). Than when the suit let him fall to his death, it was drawn to Gargan.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Resonate

The Ion says:

"Dreadnaught says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Colt Python says:
    Gargan didn't buy the symbiote. Some mob bose bought it for his son. So the kid wouldn't be a disgrace to his family. It later left the kid and found gargan."

Whoa I missed something

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternal Chaos

/Pain says:

"The Ion says:
    "Dreadnaught says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Colt Python says:
    Gargan didn't buy the symbiote. Some mob bose bought it for his son. So the kid wouldn't be a disgrace to his family. It later left the kid and found gargan."
    Whoa I missed something"

Need me to explain something to you about Venom?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Eternal Chaos

/Pain says:

"The Ion says:
    "Dreadnaught says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Colt Python says:
    Whoa I missed something"

Need me to explain something to you about Venom?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.