Who would win in a fight Hulk or Spider-man?

• 74 results
Posted by LMAOROFLCOPTR (7 posts) 6 years, 1 month ago

Poll: Who would win in a fight Hulk or Spider-man? (107 votes)

Hulk 63%
Spider-man 37%

I think it is pretty obvious that hulk would win, but I want to hear what kind of strategic tactics Spider-man could pull off so it can be a close match. Spiderman is much faster, therefore dodging most of the attacks, but that would make Hulk angrier and angrier each time. To the point where Hulk could destroy all of the area around him, which will injure Spider-man pretty badly. So, I would like to know how this fight could be a close match.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
#51 Posted by deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

medium tier vs high tier no contest

#52 Posted by SaviorSorrow (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smashes puny bug.

#53 Posted by amazingfantasy (2497 posts) - - Show Bio

Aunt May solos 'em both

#54 Posted by Thiagl156 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey wins 10/10 if he is bloodlusted. We all know a bloodlusted Spidey is omnipotent.

#55 Posted by RogueDeWolff (602 posts) - - Show Bio

'60s/'70s Hulk? No problem for Spidey. Modern Hulk or World Breaker Hulk? Good luck. Only PIS could allow Spidey's win. I feel like Hulk's been leveled up a lot over the years, so he's no longer just some idiot trapped bu cement.

Then again, Spidey is a genius of sorts... A good strategy might just be able to overcome Hulk somehow, but I feel like he definitely needs some help from other geniuses like Reed Richards (maybe a portal to the Negative Zone or something).

#56 Posted by Miles-Morales (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider man has taken on stronger people, I think he has this.

#57 Posted by Green_Tea (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider man has taken on stronger people, I think he has this.

like who? Spider has survived encounters with the Hulk but he's never beaten him per se.

#58 Posted by Miles-Morales (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_tea: Just look back at all of the symbiotes spider man has defeated. Yea hulk could beat most of them (probably all of them) but hulk's anger would most likely get in the way, and spider man would use this against hulk. Spider man has also survived other encounters with MUUUCH stronger people than the hulk.

#59 Posted by Green_Tea (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

@miles-morales: Spider-Man vs Doc Green, your thoughts on it?

#60 Edited by Miles-Morales (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_tea: Doc Green may be smarter than the hulk we are talking about, but.. Doc Green seems alot weaker than this hulk. (I barely know anything about Doc Green)

Edit: Doc Green is stronger and maybe smarter than Spider man. Sooo I'm going with Doc Green...

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#61 Posted by blackspidey2099 (7128 posts) - - Show Bio

@roguedewolff:

Then again, Spidey is a genius of sorts

Of sorts?

I feel like he definitely needs some help from other geniuses like Reed Richards

Nah, Peter could just teleport Hulk into a quasar or something.

#62 Edited by RogueDeWolff (602 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099 said:

@roguedewolff:

Then again, Spidey is a genius of sorts

Of sorts?

I feel like he definitely needs some help from other geniuses like Reed Richards

Nah, Peter could just teleport Hulk into a quasar or something.

Perhaps "of sorts" was misused on my part.

In my defense, it's been a while since I've caught up with Spidey's comics. lol I've only began refreshing my memory on the BND arc recently. Haven't even caught up with the Gauntlet arc yet (I'm about to though). So I couldn't really recall many "Reed Richards level" of genius on Peter's part. There were moments when he was very close to his level of intellect, but I might have missed the moments when he surpassed Reed or stood equal to him. Most of the moments I remember were "brilliant scientist" level of intellect, but not like some child prodigy level of intellect.

Also, I remember a number of moments when Spidey had to ask Reed for help because he couldn't solve scientific-related problems on his own.

#63 Posted by blackspidey2099 (7128 posts) - - Show Bio

@roguedewolff:

So I couldn't really recall many "Reed Richards level" of genius on Peter's part. There were moments when he was very close to his level of intellect, but I might have missed the moments when he surpassed Reed or stood equal to him.

I think you're expecting a bit too much from Peter LOL. There's literally no one in the Marvel Universe who can surpass or stand equal with Reed except for Doom, and even then only rarely. Though Reed did say Peter is better than him in biology...

Also, I remember a number of moments when Spidey had to ask Reed for help because he couldn't solve scientific-related problems on his own.

IDK anyone who hasn't ever needed to ask Reed for help. He's the smartest dude in the Marvel Universe for a reason...

But leaving alone any comparisons with Reed, you might want to check here for (possibly) the most in-depth list of Peter's intelligence feats.

#64 Edited by RogueDeWolff (602 posts) - - Show Bio

But leaving alone any comparisons with Reed, you might want to check here for (possibly) the most in-depth list of Peter's intelligence feats.

I forgot how many spin-offs and guest appearances the webslinger has, ugh. I'm too lazy to catch up with all of them, as much as I love the Webhead. lol Not to mention a lack of time (if I'm gonna catch up to the latest ASM issues).

#65 Posted by blackspidey2099 (7128 posts) - - Show Bio

@roguedewolff: Yeah, that's definitely true. The thread has scans/pictures included for all the feats though, so you don't need to actually buy the comics to see the feats. :P

#66 Posted by batkevin74 (15451 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Hulk because Spider-Man can't actually hurt him.

Annoy, embarrass, delay, run away from, but in the end Spider-Man loses!

#67 Edited by WhyZoSerious (2153 posts) - - Show Bio

No environmental advantage can put Spidey above Hulk. It's the way it is.

#68 Posted by theacidskull (22086 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't believe some people actually voted spidey.

#69 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't believe some people actually voted spidey.

No Caption Provided

#70 Posted by Arametese (232 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what Hulk would do to Spiderman

Loading Video...

#71 Posted by MainJP (7574 posts) - - Show Bio

There's literally no way for Spider-Man to compete.

#72 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18962 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk claps....

#73 Posted by Green_Tea (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk claps....

it's not worth it, some people genuinely believe Spider-Man stands a chance kek

#74 Posted by FromAPOV (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Grey Hulk, I could definitely see Spidey beating, considering he is the weakest version of the Hulk and even though he's smarter than most versions of the Hulk, he's not a Genius like Spidey. But, if it's Savage Hulk than it's pretty difficult to say who wins, but if Spidey is fighting the Hulk when he's not insanely angry than yeah I could see him standing a chance against him and if he uses his Superior intelligence, agility, speed & hand-to-hand combat skills/knowledge and if we also take in account Spidey's martial art ,,The Way Of The Spider'' than Spidey definitely could have a chance at beating him. So, yeah Spidey wins, but only if Hulk isn't incredibly pissed off, but if he is than Spidey might get destroyed pretty badly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.