Which Spider-Man Costume Do You Prefer?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Edited 5 years, 2 months ago

Poll: Which Spider-Man Costume Do You Prefer? (32 votes)

A 53%
B 47%
Costume A
Costume B

#1 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

A but it would look better with actual shoes and no capris....men don't wear capris

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: well the reason he has on kickboxing foot pads instead of shoes is because it dosn't really make sense how he sticks to stuff through cloth, same reason he has fingerless gloves

#3 Posted by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: well the reason he has on kickboxing foot pads instead of shoes is because it dosn't really make sense how he sticks to stuff through cloth, same reason he has fingerless gloves

then his prints would be all over EVERYTHING

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

then his prints would be all over EVERYTHING

Doesn't matter unless the police have his prints on record

#5 Posted by BalooMamalu (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted for B, but I like a lot about both of them. If there was a little bit of blue incorporated into the top one, it would be hard not to change my vote. The argument about the sticky fingers and prints both have valid points, but with the feet, most people's footprints are taken at birth. I have to agree with danhimself on the capri pants. Dig the swimming goggles though. What are these alt designs for?

#6 Edited by QueenCorp15 (1058 posts) - - Show Bio

Did u create these pictures/designs

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

@queencorp15: Nope

@baloomamalu: Sure but your not going to get many finger/foot print from jumping about New York city. Just fan art

#8 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

his ability to stick to walls works through his suit because it's so thin....he takes of his shoes because the soles are too thick

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

his ability to stick to walls works through his suit because it's so thin....he takes of his shoes because the soles are too thick

Yea but that's still kinda weird also his suit must have some kind of soles on them, otherwise he has some really strange shaped feet

#10 Posted by Joygirl (21036 posts) - - Show Bio

B by a hair. A is the more interesting design, but the clash between the bulkiness of the hoodie and the sleekness of the gloves/footthings make it awkward and cumbersome. Slim down the hoodie to something more akin to B's, and A is the winner.

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
#11 Posted by MASTER_OF_SUPRISE (787 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to go with Costume A though the no shoes things is a bit confusing. Both are pretty good though.

#12 Edited by PaperDemon (685 posts) - - Show Bio

None they are both REALLY awful.

#13 Posted by Spideysense44 (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

B looks pretty cool to me

#14 Edited by GeekBait (789 posts) - - Show Bio

B is pretty cool. It looks like something Spider-Man would start out with before making his final costume. Should have used it in The Amazing Spider-Man.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.