Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Which Book/Storyline did Spider-Man (Miles Morales) Reveal His Identity to Ms Marvel?

phantom64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So this has been bugging me since reading Miles' new book in the Main 616 Universe. It's revealed in Issues 2 and (this week's) 3 that A. Miles revealed his secret identity to Ms Marvel (aka Kamala Khan) and B. That Miles (Accoring to Ganke) has a crush on her. I think this is cute, since I think Miles and Kamala have great chemistry and are so adorable when they snark at each other, but there's one thing having me scratch my head....

....When the hell did this happen?

I've been reading All New, All Different Avengers, the new Ms Marvel Series, and Avengers Standoff (where the two barely did anything of note), Did I just overlook a panel where Miles revealed his real name to her or something? Was this something that happened off-panel or something? Any ideas would be great.

Not complaining that much, because I do like both of them and if they are going the romance route with them I wouldn't mind since, like I said, I think the two have nice chemistry together.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I think it happened off-panel.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this has been bugging me since reading Miles' new book in the Main 616 Universe. It's revealed in Issues 2 and (this week's) 3 that A. Miles revealed his secret identity to Ms Marvel (aka Kamala Khan) and B. That Miles (Accoring to Ganke) has a crush on her. I think this is cute, since I think Miles and Kamala have great chemistry and are so adorable when they snark at each other, but there's one thing having me scratch my head....

....When the hell did this happen?

I've been reading All New, All Different Avengers, the new Ms Marvel Series, and Avengers Standoff (where the two barely did anything of note), Did I just overlook a panel where Miles revealed his real name to her or something? Was this something that happened off-panel or something? Any ideas would be great.

Not complaining that much, because I do like both of them and if they are going the romance route with them I wouldn't mind since, like I said, I think the two have nice chemistry together.

i think he did it in all new all different avengers. i forget which one.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't this belong on the Miles page or Kamalas?

ablackmask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ablackmask

It happened off-panel. That's why you couldn't find it in those comics. And Ganke was only teasing Miles since they were in a fight, I wouldn't get my hopes up about Miles/Kamala.

phantom64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

Doesn't this belong on the Miles page or Kamalas?

Sorry, when I made this post I thought this was a general Spider-Man forum, not one specifically for Peter.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kiba

@phantom64: it's cool. Stuff gets posted everywhere. I was just trying to point out that they have their threads too with more information on them than you'll probably find here.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.